- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Avid Pro Tools Mbox Package (3rd Gen)
- Write a Review
- Product 431055
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Pro Tools Mbox 3 Package includes essential gear at a great price for getting your home studio off the ground. Not only do you get the Mbox 3, pa...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The key ingredients to Pro Tools-quality home recordings are all in this one package.
The Pro Tools Mbox 3 Package includes essential gear at a great price for getting your home studio off the ground. Not only do you get the Mbox 3, part of Avid's next-generation family of Pro Tools systems, but you also get a pair of Fostex PMO.4 Monitors, Audio-Technica's popular AT2020 Large Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphone, 2 Live Wire Advantage Series 1/4" Cables (20' each), a 20' XLR mic cable, and a tripod mic stand with a fixed boom.
Pro Tools Mbox 3
Professionals around the world have long been using Pro Tools systems to create award-winning music and sound for film and TV, and now you can get world-class results in your personal studio too with Pro Tools Mbox 3. This complete, integrated, computer-based music creation and production system was designed by the same engineering team responsible for Avid's high-end Pro Tools|HD systems. The Pro Tools Mbox 3 hardware interface features a premium analog signal path and high-performance converters for exceptional sound. It also comes with Pro Tools LE software”the same platform used in commercial facilities around the world”which will give you pro studio compatibility and all the things you need to compose, record, edit, and mix music. Pro Tools Mbox 3 also provides 3rd-party drivers for rock-solid integration with nearly every popular audio recording application.
The Mbox 3 is a 4 x 4 interface that offers professional features including 24-bit/96kHz recording; a soft-clip limiter that lets you track hot signals without clipping and provides overdriven tape saturation sound; guitar tuner; DSP for flexible cue mixing and reverb effects, and an assignable Pro Tools multifunction button for fast access to software functions. It has 2 phantom-powered XLR mic/line combo inputs, stereo S/PDIF and MIDI I/O, plus USB 2.0.
Fostex PM0.4 Monitor Speakers
Since its debut the Fostex PM0.4 has earned a reputation for high performance and sonic clarity. The Fostex PM0.4 adds impressive good looks to an already stellar resume of sound reproduction. Need an attractive-looking speaker with great sound for installation in a club, bar, restaurant or retail environment? No problem. With its compact size and wall mountability the PM0.4 fits right in. Available in a range of five high-gloss colors, this new monitor sounds even better than it looks. And it looks stunning.
AT2020 Large Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphone
The Audio-Technica AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Microphone is the ideal mic for project and home studio applications. With a remarkably low price, cardioid pattern, and specs that put it in the big leagues, it features a custom-engineered, 16mm low-mass diaphragm and smooth 20Hz-20kHz frequency response. The AT2020's low self-noise is suited to digital recording, plus it has a high 144dB SPL handling.
Requires phantom power.
Live Wire Advantage Series 1/4" Straight Instrument Cable
Advantage Series 1/4" straight instrument cable from Live Wire is constructed of flexible materials to cut down on kinks and twists for tangle-free performance and longer life. It has 1/4" phone plugs and the quality soldering is very quiet.
Gear One XLR Cable
For serious-minded musicians, Gear One's XLR cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use. Since your cable is your sound, this XLR mic cable's superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles.
Musician's Gear MS-220 Tripod Microphone
The MS-220 Tripod Microphone Stand has a thread adapter and tubular legs. Its adjustable height from floor to top thread is 35" to 61-7/8". The 30-1/4" fixed boom is not adjustable.
- Ultra compact - can be wall mounted using a suitable bracket such as K&M model 24185
- Exclusively designed aromatic polyamide LF driver and UFLC (ply Urethane Film Laminated Cloth)
- HF driver for maximum sound performance
- High-efficiency bi-amplification with 18W LF, 18 HF
- Offers superb audio transparency and quality
- Beautiful glossy front baffle with gently tapered top
- Includes Pro Tools LE software
- Compatible with most major audio software (Pro Tools LE, Logic, Live, Cubase, and more)
- Bus-powered USB 2.0 connection for maximum mobility
- Professional-grade circuitry and converters deliver exceptional audio performance
- Up to 24-bit, 96kHz sample rates
- Soft-clip limiter lets you track hot signals without clipping”providing a classic overdriven tape saturation sound
- Built-in guitar tuner
- Onboard DSP offers flexible cue mixing and reverb effects
- Assignable Pro Tools multifunction button on interface gives you fast access to software functions
- Hardware configuration:
- 4 x 4 simultaneous channels of I/O
- 2 XLR mic/line combo inputs with 48V phantom power
- 2 1/4" DI inputs on front panel for easy access
- 2 balanced 1/4" monitor outputs
- 1 1/4" stereo headphone output with volume control
- Stereo S/PDIF digital I/O
- 1 MIDI input, 1 MIDI output
- Monitor control section with Mono and Dim controls
- Dedicated monitor volume knob
- Cardioid pattern
- Side address
- 16mm low-mass diaphragm
- 20Hz-20kHz frequency response
- 144dB SPL handling
- Rugged body
- Pivoting, threaded stand mount
Why spend more when you don't have to? Get this solid collection of gear today for less. Order now!
- Enclosure system: 2-way bass-reflex
- Drivers: LF 4" cone speaker; HF 5/8" soft dome tweeter
- Freq. response: 60Hz to 30kHz
- Low-frequency cut-off: 60Hz (-10dB)
- Low-frequency cut-off: 22Hz (-10dB)
- Output power: 18W (LF) x 18W (HF)
- Input terminals: TRS phone (balanced), RCA (unbalanced)
- Distortion: Less than 0.1% T.H.D. @12W, 4-ohm 20Hz-20kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: Less than 75dB, 20Hz-30kHz, unweighted
- Power Consumption: 40W
- Dimensions: 5-5/8"W x 8-5/8"H x 7-1/8" (144mm x 220mm x 180mm)
- Net Weight 8.26lb. (3.75kgs)
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 20-20,000Hz
- Open circuit sensitivity: -37 dB (14.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Maximum input sound level: 144dB SPL, 1kHz at 1% THD
- Noise: 20dB SPL
- Dynamic range (typical): 124dB, 1kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 74dB, 1kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom power requirements: 48V DC, 2 mA typical
- Weight: 12.1 oz.
- Dimensions: 6-1/3" long, 2" diameter
- Output connector: 3-pin XLRM-type
- Included accessories: Stand mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
- Audio-Technica case style: R7