Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Avid Pro Tools | MTRX Studio Interfacetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A versatile all-in-one I/O, monitoring and routing solution that consolidates multiple devices in your signal chain.
For music creators and engineers, the ultimate objective is to stay in the creative moment while having efficient, ready-access to outboard tools and the highest audio quality. Pro Tools | MTRX Studio delivers high-quality I/O, extensive routing possibilities and premium monitoring all in one audio interface. Declutter your studio by connecting all your gear to a single 1U device. Route any input to any output. With flexible monitor control and built-in SPQ speaker calibration, you can work with any speaker format and ensure your monitoring environment is precision-tuned. And outfit sound design, sound editing and smaller mix rooms for Dolby Atmos, enabling immersive mixing decisions to take place at any point in the post-production process.
Streamline your workflow with a single interfacePro Tools | MTRX Studio is a versatile all-in-one I/O, monitoring, and routing solution that packs immense function in a compact form, consolidating multiple devices in your signal chain. From recording and monitoring, to routing audio across multiple rooms and devices, tuning speakers, creating monitor profiles and folding down mixes, it’s the ideal centerpiece for professional music and audio post facilities of all sizes.
Connect all your gearWith its ample analog and digital connectivity—including Dante, DigiLink, and ADAT—MTRX Studio makes it easy to connect all your outboard gear to a single interface, consolidate your studio, and simplify your signal chain. Declutter your signal flow and save rack space with a reliable all-in-one solution that provides extensive routing flexibility and workflow possibilities.
Mix and monitor Dolby AtmosMTRX Studio provides 64 channels of Dante I/O, enabling you to send audio over Ethernet and interface with a Dolby Atmos renderer for immersive mixing. It also provides 18 channels of analog I/O for 7.1.4 and higher monitoring. And its built-in SPQ speaker calibration lets you tune your room to ensure an accurate monitoring environment for any speaker format, enabling more precise panning and object placement.
Boost efficiency with unmatched integrationWith its flexible digital patchbay and tight integration with Pro Tools | Ultimate and Avid control surfaces, MTRX Studio eliminates many manual tasks, keeping you in your creative flow—and in your seat. From switching inputs and patching in processors, to taking remote control of all sources, routing, and monitoring, MTRX Studio streamlines your workflow for faster turnaround.
FeaturesBring the MTRX advantage to any studio
- Get the versatility, flexible workflows, and all-in-one advantages of Pro Tools | MTRX in a more
- compact interface for music and audio post-production environments of any size.
- With DAD’s precision audio converters and premium mic preamps, you can capture and hear
- every vocal, instrument and sound performance in great detail.
- From analog and ADAT, to DigiLink and Dante, MTRX Studio packs in a substantial number of
- ins and outs in a single 1U rack to connect both modern and vintage gear.
- MTRX Studio combines I/O, routing, and monitoring control all in a single interface, effectively
- replacing multiple devices to free up rack space while simplifying your signal flow.
- With 64 channels of Dante I/O, you can send and receive audio over IP to and from multiple
- Dante-enabled devices and rooms using your existing Ethernet network.
- MTRX Studio is EUCON-enabled, so you can conveniently control all sources, routing, and
- monitoring directly from Pro Tools | Ultimate or your control surface.
- Easily create and recall monitor profiles and speaker calibration settings for any speaker
- configuration in your room—from mono to immersive audio setups.
Call or click to order today.
Pro Tools | MTRX Studio Interface Specifications:
- Configurability: Static I/O configuration
- Mic/Instrument inputs : 2 x 1/4"
- Analog Line I/O: 16 x 16 (DB25)
- ADAT I/O: 16 x 16
- AES/EBU I/O: None
- Dante I/O: 64 x 64
- DigiLink I/O: Two 32-channel DigiLink Mini connectors (64 channels total)
- MADI I/O: None
- Dedicated monitor outputs: 2 x 1/4"
- Headphone outputs: 2 x 1/4"
- MONITORING AND ROUTING
- Cross-point digital matrix: 512 x 512
- Summing matrix with monitor profiles: 256 x 16, Monitor Groups, Fold Downs, Group Formats
- Integrated speaker calibration: Built-in SPQ speaker processing with 256 filters on 16 channels; delay management adjustable up to 150 ms per channel
- ADDITIONAL SPECIFICATIONS
- EUCON integration: Yes
- System sync: Word Clock and Loop Sync via BNC connectors; Dante Sync
- Supported sample rates: 44.1 kHz–192 kHz
- Power supply: Single
- Chassis: 1U 19" rack-mountable unit
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.