- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Aviom A-16R Rack Mount Personal Mixer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 241376 000004000 241376000004000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Aviom A-16R Personal Mixer is a rack-mountable version of the A-16II. With separate balanced left and right audio outputs in addition to the fron...Click To Read More About This Product
Rackmountable 16-channel studio or live sound personal monitor mixer with preset storage.
The Aviom A-16R Personal Mixer is a rack-mountable version of the A-16II. With separate balanced left and right audio outputs in addition to the front-panel headphone jack, the A-16R simplifies connections if you're monitoring through unpowered wedges or wireless in-ears
Like the A-16II, the Aviom A-16R allows every performer to create a fully customized monitor mix, tailored to their individual needs. The A-16R gives each musician completely independent control over the volume and pan of up to 16 channels, as well as master tone and volume. Each mixer can also store 16 mixes as Presets.
Audio is taken from an existing console, using an combination of up to 16 direct outs, inserts, auxes, or groups. These sixteen channels are fed to a Pro16 Input Module, such as the AN-16/i, and are then distributed to an unlimited number of Personal Mixers using Cat-5e cables.
Personal Mixers can be daisy-chained or connected in parallel using an A-Net Distributor. Parallel connections also allow power to be supplied to the mixers over the Cat-5e cable.
In most cases, the A-16R audio mixer will be placed off stage in a rack, along with amps and transmitter units. By adding the A-16CS Control Surface to the system, you can control your mix remotely from on stage.
- 16-channel rack-mountable stereo mixer
- Fully adjustable pan per channel
- Balanced line-level outputs (XLR and TRS)
- Balanced stereo inserts (TRS)
- Front-panel headphone jack
- Remote controllable via A-Control
- Remote MIDI mixing via standard MIDI commands
- Sixteen Preset locations for storing custom mixes
- Channels can be soloed, muted, or grouped
- Sixteen channel select buttons with dual LEDs
- Pan/Spread control with LED readout
- Channel volume control with LED readout
- Master volume, treble, and bass controls
- Stereo Mix In with front-panel volume control
Order with confidence thanks to our 45-day lowest price and satisfaction guarantees.
- Digital to Analog Conversion Bit Depth: 24 bit
- Signal to Noise Ratio: Referenced to 0dB, -103dB
- Tone Controls:
- Treble +/- 12dB at 9kHz shelving
- Bass +/- 12dB at 160Hz shelving
- Headphone Impedance Range: 30- 600 ohms
- Headphone Output: Impedance; 140 ohms
- Impedance: Insert Send/ Balanced Line Output: - 430 ohms
- Maximum Levels: Line/Headphone outs +20dBu
- Insert Send/Return: Post-EQ, Pre-Master Volume
- Send Output Level: Maximum +20 dBu
- Mix In:
- Input Impedance- 55k ohms
- Maximum Input Level, +20 dBu
- Dimensions: 1.75" high (1U) x 7.5" deep
- Weight: 6.5 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.