Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Aviom A-16R Rack Mount Personal Mixer Aviom Bluetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Rackmountable 16-channel studio or live sound personal monitor mixer with preset storage.
Like the A-16II, the Aviom A-16R allows every performer to create a fully customized monitor mix, tailored to their individual needs. The A-16R gives each musician completely independent control over the volume and pan of up to 16 channels, as well as master tone and volume. Each mixer can also store 16 mixes as Presets.
Audio is taken from an existing console, using an combination of up to 16 direct outs, inserts, auxes, or groups. These sixteen channels are fed to a Pro16 Input Module, such as the AN-16/i, and are then distributed to an unlimited number of Personal Mixers using Cat-5e cables.
Personal Mixers can be daisy-chained or connected in parallel using an A-Net Distributor. Parallel connections also allow power to be supplied to the mixers over the Cat-5e cable.
In most cases, the A-16R audio mixer will be placed off stage in a rack, along with amps and transmitter units. By adding the A-16CS Control Surface to the system, you can control your mix remotely from on stage.
- 16-channel rack-mountable stereo mixer
- Fully adjustable pan per channel
- Balanced line-level outputs (XLR and TRS)
- Balanced stereo inserts (TRS)
- Front-panel headphone jack
- Remote controllable via A-Control
- Remote MIDI mixing via standard MIDI commands
- Sixteen Preset locations for storing custom mixes
- Channels can be soloed, muted, or grouped
- Sixteen channel select buttons with dual LEDs
- Pan/Spread control with LED readout
- Channel volume control with LED readout
- Master volume, treble, and bass controls
- Stereo Mix In with front-panel volume control
Order with confidence thanks to our 45-day lowest price and satisfaction guarantees.
A-16R Rack Mount Personal Mixer Specifications:
- Digital to Analog Conversion Bit Depth: 24 bit
- Signal to Noise Ratio: Referenced to 0dB, -103dB
- Tone Controls:
- Treble +/- 12dB at 9kHz shelving
- Bass +/- 12dB at 160Hz shelving
- Headphone Impedance Range: 30- 600 ohms
- Headphone Output: Impedance; 140 ohms
- Impedance: Insert Send/ Balanced Line Output: - 430 ohms
- Maximum Levels: Line/Headphone outs +20dBu
- Insert Send/Return: Post-EQ, Pre-Master Volume
- Send Output Level: Maximum +20 dBu
- Mix In:
- Input Impedance- 55k ohms
- Maximum Input Level, +20 dBu
- Dimensions: 1.75" high (1U) x 7.5" deep
- Weight: 6.5 lbs.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.