- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Aviom AN-16/i-M 16-Channel Mic and Line Level Input Module
- Write a Review
- Product 241379
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Aviom AN-16/i-M input module features 16 high quality mic preamps and converts 16 mic- or line-level analog audio channels into uncompressed, ful...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
16-preamp input module converts analog to uncompressed 24-bit digital output for Aviom Pro16 Monitor Mixing System.
The Aviom AN-16/i-M input module features 16 high quality mic preamps and converts 16 mic- or line-level analog audio channels into uncompressed, full bandwidth 24-bit digital audio transmitted via A-Net. The AN-16/i-M can be used as the head end for a Pro16 Monitor Mixing System, as a standalone mic pre, or in digital snake applications. With the AN-16/i-M, Aviom delivers the lowest cost-per-channel high performance mic pre available today!
Each input channel includes a three-segment level meter, a continuously variable gain control knob, a phase reverse switch, 48-volt phantom power, and a rumble filter with an 85Hz rolloff. In addition, each pair of channels can be Stereo Linked for stereo operation in a Pro16 Monitor Mixing System.
The rear panel of the AN-16/i-M contains a host of professional connectivity features. Each channel has a combo jack that can accept either XLR mic or 1/4-inch line-level (balanced or unbalanced) inputs. Sixteen passive XLR Thru connectors split each input channel. Balanced insert points with separate 1/4-inch Send and Return jacks allow easy interfacing with external processing and effects devices. The sixteen insert Sends can also be used as a set of post-gain direct outs.
Two parallel A-Net outputs allow the AN-16/i-M to send A-Net data to multiple destinations, allowing for simultaneous patching to a monitor console and a front-of-house console. Both A-Net outputs feature heavy duty Neutrik EtherCon connectors. The built-in A-Net Expansion jack allows two 16-channel A-Net streams to be combined onto a single cable (32x0 or 16x16), and the AN-16SBR System Bridge can be used to combine up to four 16-channel streams onto a single cable in a variety of bi-directional configurations.
- Sixteen high quality mic preamps, with 24-bit A/D converters
- XLR mic or 1/4-inch TRS balanced line-level inputs on combo jacks
- 48-volt phantom power on each channel
- Three-segment LED level meter for each channel
- Continuously variable gain control for each channel
- Phase reverse switch per channel
- Rumble filter switch (85Hz rolloff) on each channel
- Stereo Link switch per pair of channels
- Built-in passive splitter
- Balanced insert send and return jacks (1/4-inch TRS)
- Dual A-Net outputs
- A-Net Expansion jack for 32x0 and 16x16 channel systems
- Input: XLR, TRS; Combo Jack
- Insert Send/ Return: Connector: TRS, Signal; Impedance Balanced, Nominal Level; 0 dBu; A-Net Output: one Category 5 (RJ45 connector); A-Net Expansion: one Category 5 (RJ45 connector)
- Gain Range:
- Mic: +6dB to +60dB, variable
- Line: -15dB to +36dB, variable
- Input Impedance: Mic: 2.4 ohms, Line (TRS): 33k ohms, Insert Return: 39k ohms
- Low Cut Filter: -3dB @85Hz, -18dB per octave
- Phantom Power: +48 volts, per channel
- A/D Converters: 24 bit
- Digital Outputs: A-Net: 2 (Main and Aux), A-Net Expansion: 1
- Power Supply: Internal, universal switching type; standard IEC cable provided
- Voltage: 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz, 60W
- Dimensions: 19" wide x 9.25" deep x 5.25" high (3U)
- Weight: 12 lbs.