- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Aviom AN-16/i-M 16-Channel Mic and Line Level Input Module
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 241379 000004000 241379000004000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Aviom AN-16/i-M input module features 16 high quality mic preamps and converts 16 mic- or line-level analog audio channels into uncompressed, ful...Click To Read More About This Product
16-preamp input module converts analog to uncompressed 24-bit digital output for Aviom Pro16 Monitor Mixing System.
The Aviom AN-16/i-M input module features 16 high quality mic preamps and converts 16 mic- or line-level analog audio channels into uncompressed, full bandwidth 24-bit digital audio transmitted via A-Net. The AN-16/i-M can be used as the head end for a Pro16 Monitor Mixing System, as a standalone mic pre, or in digital snake applications. With the AN-16/i-M, Aviom delivers the lowest cost-per-channel high performance mic pre available today!
Each input channel includes a three-segment level meter, a continuously variable gain control knob, a phase reverse switch, 48-volt phantom power, and a rumble filter with an 85Hz rolloff. In addition, each pair of channels can be Stereo Linked for stereo operation in a Pro16 Monitor Mixing System.
The rear panel of the AN-16/i-M contains a host of professional connectivity features. Each channel has a combo jack that can accept either XLR mic or 1/4-inch line-level (balanced or unbalanced) inputs. Sixteen passive XLR Thru connectors split each input channel. Balanced insert points with separate 1/4-inch Send and Return jacks allow easy interfacing with external processing and effects devices. The sixteen insert Sends can also be used as a set of post-gain direct outs.
Two parallel A-Net outputs allow the AN-16/i-M to send A-Net data to multiple destinations, allowing for simultaneous patching to a monitor console and a front-of-house console. Both A-Net outputs feature heavy duty Neutrik EtherCon connectors. The built-in A-Net Expansion jack allows two 16-channel A-Net streams to be combined onto a single cable (32x0 or 16x16), and the AN-16SBR System Bridge can be used to combine up to four 16-channel streams onto a single cable in a variety of bi-directional configurations.
- Sixteen high quality mic preamps, with 24-bit A/D converters
- XLR mic or 1/4-inch TRS balanced line-level inputs on combo jacks
- 48-volt phantom power on each channel
- Three-segment LED level meter for each channel
- Continuously variable gain control for each channel
- Phase reverse switch per channel
- Rumble filter switch (85Hz rolloff) on each channel
- Stereo Link switch per pair of channels
- Built-in passive splitter
- Balanced insert send and return jacks (1/4-inch TRS)
- Dual A-Net outputs
- A-Net Expansion jack for 32x0 and 16x16 channel systems
- Input: XLR, TRS; Combo Jack
- Insert Send/ Return: Connector: TRS, Signal; Impedance Balanced, Nominal Level; 0 dBu; A-Net Output: one Category 5 (RJ45 connector); A-Net Expansion: one Category 5 (RJ45 connector)
- Gain Range:
- Mic: +6dB to +60dB, variable
- Line: -15dB to +36dB, variable
- Input Impedance: Mic: 2.4 ohms, Line (TRS): 33k ohms, Insert Return: 39k ohms
- Low Cut Filter: -3dB @85Hz, -18dB per octave
- Phantom Power: +48 volts, per channel
- A/D Converters: 24 bit
- Digital Outputs: A-Net: 2 (Main and Aux), A-Net Expansion: 1
- Power Supply: Internal, universal switching type; standard IEC cable provided
- Voltage: 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz, 60W
- Dimensions: 19" wide x 9.25" deep x 5.25" high (3U)
- Weight: 12 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.