- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
BAE 1073 Deluxe 500-Series Module
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J18903 000000000 J18903000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
BAE Audio is known for manufacturing high-end microphone preamps and EQs that are faithful to original vintage designs from the 70s and earlier. BAE ...Click To Read More About This Product
BAE's deluxe 500-Series version of the legendary Neve 1073.
BAE Audio is known for manufacturing high-end microphone preamps and EQs that are faithful to original vintage designs from the 70s and earlier. BAE prides itself on using high-end transformers for their products, and everything is kept as close to the vintage philosophy as possible. Not only does BAE choose the highest quality components, they also insist that everything is hand-wired/soldered using discreet electronics and not economized on a circuit board.
The 1073D (Deluxe) is essentially a 1073 module with extra high frequencies and a direct input for the 500 series market. Built using the same exact parts as the 10 series module, the 1073D features Carnhill transformers, Elma gold plated switches and Canford wire making this the best sounding Class A micpre EQ module on the block.
Because BAE did not want to compromise, the parts are such that they made this a 3 space wide module for optimal quality in contrast to building a smaller rack space version lacking the same premium components.
- High Frequency: +/-16dB fixed frequency shelving at 10kHz, 12kHz and 16kHz
- Low Frequency: +/-16dB shelving with selectable frequencies
- Mid Range: +/-18dB peaking, fixed 'Q' with, selectable centre frequencies
- High Pass Filter: 50Hz, 80Hz, 160Hz & 300Hz
- Phase Button: 180
As close to the original as you can get, order yours today!
- 10Hz to -3dB at 55kHz
- HF: +/-16dB fixed frequency shelving at 10kHz, 12kHz and 16kHz
- LF: +/-16dB shelving with selectable frequencies of 35Hz, 60Hz, 110Hz & 220Hz
- MF: +/-18dB peaking, fixed 'Q' with, selectable centre frequencies of 0.36kHz, 0.7kHz, 1.6kHz, 3.2kHz, 4.8kHz & 7.2kHz
- 50Hz, 80Hz, 160Hz & 300Hz
- 10k ohm
- 150k ohm
- 35 ohm
- 100dB min @ 60Hz
- +27.4 dBu @ 600 ohm
- +/- 16VDC - 120mA
- 0 to 70 dB
- -110 dBu; Unweighted 300kHz Bandwidth
- 180 degrees
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.