Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
BAE 1073 Dual DMPtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Desktop stereo mic preamp.
The 1073 Dual DMP features the same pre-amps and the same Carnhill (St Ives) transformers as the 1073 and 1084.
All units come standard with the 'Bootsy Collins' mod which consists of a Jensen DI transformer to create the first 1073 direct box. The Dual DMP features include two DI thrus, phase reverse, 48V for phantom power, a built in PSU for extra portability and the same hand-wired modular design that BAE is known for.
DMP Users Include:
Slash, Vance Powell, Chris "Frenchie' Smith, Timo Kielnecker (G Love), Chris Chaney (Alanis Morrisette Janes Addiction), Warren Haynes, Bootsy Collins, Snoop Dogg, Matt Sorum, Huw Williams, Dave Weiner, Derek Trucks, Oteal Burbridge, Jackie Greene, The Chris Robinson Brotherhood, Charles Twilling, Bobby Vega, Rafael Moreira
- Built in PSU for extra portability
- DI in and DI through
- 48v for phantom power
- Solid steel chassis
- Same hand-wired modular design that BAE is known for
As close to the original as you can get, order yours today!
1073 Dual DMP Specifications:Frequency Response
- 10Hz to -3dB at 55kHz
- ‰…1200 ohms
- ‰…150k ohms
- 65 ohms
- 100dB min @ 60Hz
- +27.4 dBu @ 600„¦
- 115/230 VAC, 28W
- 0 to 33.4 Volts
- 0 to 71 dB
- -110 dBu; Unweighted 300kHz Bandwidth
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.