Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
BAE 1073MPF Single Channel With Power Supplytrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: With Power Supply
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Rackmount mic pre/EQ with high-pass filter.
This is the high-pass filter version of the 1073MP. The 1073MPF is the mic pre-amp version of the 1073 equaliser, sharing the the same well-known characteristic Class A sound with its harmonically rich low end, slight resonant highs and maintained focused mids. A transformer coupled input, with two selectable impedances makes the 1073MP work well with a variety of microphones. There is also a line input feature for adding depth to 2-bus mixes and a DI input for all passive and active instruments.
As a coloured and versatile mic-pre, the 1073MP maintains its sonic signature across a wide bandwidth.
- All Class A, transformer-coupled design in a 19" 1U chassis
- Inductor based high pass filter
- Line level XLR inputs for extra versatility as a line preamp
- High impedance DI for guitar and synth
- The same Class A components as the 1073 and 1084
- Illuminated phase reverse and phantom power pushbuttons
- Input impedance selector switch between 1200 and 300 ohms
- Same modular design and hand-wiring BAE is known for
- Regulated linear power supply will run up to four channels
As close to the original as you can get, order yours today!
1073MPF Single Channel Specifications:Frequency Response
- 10Hz to -3dB at 55kHz
- 50Hz, 80Hz, 160Hz, 300Hz
- 1200/300 ohms
- 10k ohms
- 150k ohms
- 65 ohms
- 100dB min @ 60Hz
- +27.4 dBu @ 600 ohm
- 115/230 VAC, 30W
- 0 to 71 dB
- -110 dBu; Unweighted 300kHz Bandwidth
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.