- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
BAE 10DCF Compressor/Limiter
- Write a Review
- J42081 000000000 J42081000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 10DCF, which builds on the capabilities of the 10DC compressor/limiter, features Carnhill and Jensen transformers, all discrete circuitry while a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Premium grade single channel hardware compressor with all analog circuitry.
The 10DCF, which builds on the capabilities of the 10DC compressor/limiter, features Carnhill and Jensen transformers, all discrete circuitry while adding a brand new, inductor-based bypass filter. The 10DCF bypass filter delivers increased flexibility while recording low frequency ranged instruments, and engages at 50, 80, 160 and 300 Hz — perfect for users who want to compress a broad frequency range while leaving lower frequencies uncompressed. The 10DCF units are also stereo linkable, making them the perfect complement for the output stage of a mixer.
The 10DCF is an incredibly versatile tool for both tracking and mixing. It retains the same top grade, Class A circuitry that is present in BAE gear, while providing bypass filter options that make it more customizable, especially useful for drum and bass applications. Aside from its unmistakably authentic sound quality, the 10DCF also features a useful range of features on its front panel, including Elma stepped switches for each control, BAE Audio's trademark Marconi knobs, and a gastank style analogue meter. The combination of these elements provides users with accurate visual and tactile reference points as they adjust and shape their sounds. The metering on the 10DCF incorporates a sleek and simple design, with easy to read white lettering set against a black background in a rugged gastank style encasement.
- Discrete Class A transformer-coupled circuit throughout
- Fully independent Compressor and Limiter for separate audio dynamics control
- Intuitive layout with illuminated meter showing gain reduction
- High quality stepped Elma® switches for dialing accuracy and repeatability
- True bypass even when the unit is off
- Same remote power supply as used on other 24VDC BAE units. One power supply can run two units
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.