- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
BAE Desktop Lunchbox with 312A Module(s)
With Two 312A
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J18922 000001000 J18922000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DLB (Desktop Lunchbox) can fit up to two 312A mic preamp/DI modules or any other 500 Series format units....Click To Read More About This Product
Desktop 500 Series lunchbox with 312A mic preamp and DI module(s).
The DLB (Desktop Lunchbox) can fit up to two 312A mic preamp/DI modules or any other 500 Series format units.
- Solid steel chassis
- Inputs and outputs on either side
- An overbuilt power supply for third party modules
- The same hand-wired construction that BAE is known for
- Made using Avedis 1122 opamps
- Supplied with Jensen input and output transformers
- Remote power supply with four-foot cable capable of four times the current needed by the preamps for optimum sound quality
- Switches have gold contacts for long life
- XLR connectors on the back for mic input and output and phone jack in front for direct input
- High impedance direct input for guitar and synthesizer
- Separate front panel switches for phantom power
As close to the original as you can get, order yours today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.