- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
BAE UK Sound 1173 Preamp and Compressor
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L27986 000000000 L27986000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 1173 brings together two timeless circuits: the 1073 preamp and studio FET compressor. The marriage of these two analog classics opens up an enti...Click To Read More About This Product
Combines the 1073 preamp with the studio FET compressor.
The 1173 brings together two timeless circuits: the 1073 preamp and studio FET compressor. The marriage of these two analog classics opens up an entirely new sonic palette in the studio, either as a standalone piece in a project studio or as a unique addition to a heavily fortified rack of outboard gear.
The 1173 owes its unique character to the combined analog mojo of its 1073 preamp and FET compressor circuit. It features the recognizable FET compressor controls for input and output gain and the time-honored compression ratio options of 4:1, 8:1, 12:1, and 20:1. Attack and release controls allow users to tailor the compressor’s action to best suit a given source. While the 1073 preamp helps bring depth and clarity to your audio on the front end, the FET compressor kicks in to manage peaks, adding control and thickness to the signal. Drums, bass, vocals, and synths are among the many sound sources that will truly sing with the 1173.
- Combined 1073 and studio FET compressor circuits
- 1073 preamp brings depth and clarity to your audio
- FET compressor levels the peaks and controls dynamic audio
- Time-honored compression ratio options of 4:1, 8:1, 12:1, and 20:1
- Warm, analog sound
Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.