- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Barefoot Sound Footprint01 3-Way Active Near Field Monitor 8" Pair
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L75660 000000000 L75660000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Footprint01™ is a active 3-way speaker that shares the same Thomas Barefoot signature designs, Dual-Force™ technology opposing sub wo...Click To Read More About This Product
The speaker that makes it mark on your sound, not your wallet.
The Footprint01™ is a active 3-way speaker that shares the same Thomas Barefoot signature designs, Dual-Force™ technology opposing sub woofers, dual ring radiator tweeter and Multi-Emphasis Monitor Emulation™ technology, as the MicroMain and MasterStack monitor lines. Footprint01 features dual opposing 8-inch paper cone subwoofers, a 4-inch aluminum cone midrange driver and a 1-inch dual ring radiating tweeter, components that all share a lineage with Barefoot's other products.
- MEME™ Technology Voice Emulation
- Dual-Force™ Technology
- Dual Ring Radiator Tweeter
- 650 Watts of Power
- More Affordable @ $3,745 USD a Pair
Sound like a million without spending a fortune. Order today.
- Input level stepped attenuator, MEME voice select
- Balanced XLR, 50k Ohm Impedance
- 90dB @ 1 meter with -15dBV input signal (Level control set to 0dB)
- 36Hz – 45kHz (±3dB), 45Hz – 40kHz (±1dB)
-3 dB @ 36Hz, Q = 0.707 Slope = 18 dB/octave
- 18 liters total internal volume, Sealed woofer and midrange enclosures, Machined aluminum baffle plate, Long fiber wool acoustic damping throughout
- 250 / 3600 Hz (Passive crossover between Midrange and Tweeter)
- 1″ ring radiator, Low distortion motor, Rear waveguide chamber
- 4.0″ aluminum cone, Aluminum phase plug, Low distortion motor, +/- 3.5 mm linear excursion
- 8″ paper cone, +/- 9.5 mm linear excursion
- 85 VAC to 265 VAC
- Idle: 2W, Maximum: 765W
- Speaker: 35 lbs each (16 kg) Shipping: 44.5 lbs each (20.2 kg)
- Cabinet: 14.0 x 9.5 x 13.0 inches (356 x 241 x 330 mm)
- Overall: 14.0 x 10.25 x 13.6 inches (356 x 260 x 345 mm)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.