Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Barefoot Sound Footprint01 8" 3-Way Powered Studio Monitors (Pair)true true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
The speaker that makes it mark on your sound, not your wallet.
The Footprint01 features a state-of-the-art DSP crossover, which feeds two Class-D amplifiers and a passive crossover network between the midrange driver and tweeter for clean, balanced sound. And with 500 watts of power to the subs and an additional 150 watts for the midrange driver and tweeter, the Footprint01 packs a powerful punch in a compact frame.
All Barefoot Sound studio monitors are equipped with Multi-Emphasis Monitor Emulation, or MEME technology, which uses sophisticated DSP processing to emulate the sound of a wide range of classic studio monitors. Quickly reference your tracks on three additional monitor profiles and ensure your mixes will translate to any environment.
“Old School” mode emulates the sound of the iconic Yamaha NS10M monitors with an edgy, midrange-forward sound. The “Cube” setting is modeled after the legendary Auratone Sound Cube, giving your mixes a boxy, lo-fi sound. On the opposite end of the spectrum, the “Hi-Fi” setting emulates the sound of consumer hi-fi systems with a sweet high-end and warm midrange. And of course, the “flat” setting delivers the signature Barefoot sound that engineers, producers and musicians around the world have grown to know and love.
- MEME Technology Voice Emulation
- Dual-Force technology
- Dual-ring radiator tweeter
Sound like a million without spending a fortune. Order today.
Footprint01 8" 3-Way Powered Studio Monitors (Pair) Specifications:Controls
- Input level stepped attenuator, MEME voice select
- Balanced XLR, 50k Ohm Impedance
- 90dB @ 1 meter with -15dBV input signal (Level control set to 0dB)
- 36Hz – 45kHz (±3dB), 45Hz – 40kHz (±1dB)
- -3 dB @ 36Hz, Q = 0.707 Slope = 18 dB/octave
- 18 liters total internal volume, Sealed woofer and midrange enclosures, Machined aluminum baffle plate, long fiber wool acoustic damping throughout
- 250/3600Hz (Passive crossover between Midrange and Tweeter)
- 1" ring radiator, low distortion motor, rear waveguide chamber
- 4″ aluminum cone, aluminum phase plug, low distortion motor, +/- 3.5 mm linear excursion
- 8″ paper cone, +/- 9.5 mm linear excursion
- 85 VAC to 265 VAC
- Idle: 2W, Maximum: 765W
- Speaker: 35 lb. each (16 kg) Shipping: 44.5 lbs each (20.2 kg)
- Cabinet: 14" x 9.5" x 13" (356 x 241 x 330 mm)
- Overall: 14" x 10.25" x 13.6" (356 x 260 x 345 mm)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.