- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer 1C Studio Monitor Speakers Pair
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 583673 000001000 583673000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
2-way Behringer 1C Monitors merge stunningly accurate sound reproduction with neo-classic design. They are an ideal choice for fixed speaker installa...Click To Read More About This Product
Ultracompact multi-purpose monitor speakers with a frequency range from 60Hz to 23kHz.
2-way Behringer 1C Monitors merge stunningly accurate sound reproduction with neo-classic design. They are an ideal choice for fixed speaker installations, such as stereo and surround applications, home recording studios, restaurants, or audio and video production suites.
Incredible Sound Quality
100W passive Behringer 1C loudspeakers derive their great sound from their powerful 5.5" cellulose cone woofers and high-resolution 0.5" tweeters. Their internal crossover provides auto-overload tweeter protection. High-precision components and design ensure absolute phase linearity. The result: Monitors with full-power, ultralinear frequency response ranging from 60Hz all the way up to 23kHz.
Designed to Blend with any Decor
These little beauties come with color-matched mounting brackets for convenient, easy installation. Place Behringer !C Monitors in bookshelves, on desktops or hang them from the rafters. You'll find dozens of applications for these great-sounding Behringer monitor speakers.
- Multipurpose 2-way studio monitors ideally suited for fixed installation, multimedia, home recording studio, audio/video production and surround-sound systems
- High-power handling capability (100W/IEC268-5) produces full-range output with extremely low distortion
- Powerful 5-1/2" woofer with extremely light-weight cellulose cone and high-resolution 1/2" tweeter
- Ultra-linear frequency range from 60Hz to 23kHz
- Phase-optimized and high-precision crossover for absolute phase linearity
- Auto-overload protection prevents tweeter damage and resets automatically
- Bracket for wall/ceiling mounting included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Order these 1C monitor speakers for surround sound, home recording, or other applications.
- Connector type: Clip terminal
- Wire diameter: < 4mm
Power capacity (prg.): 100W (IEC 268-5)
- Impedance: 4Ohms
- Frequency range: 60Hz to 23kHz (-10dB)
- Nominal sound pressure level (SPL): 86dB*W/m (program, bandwidth 100-5000Hz on axis, full space)
- Max. short term acoustic output: 112dB @ 1m (on axis, half space)
- Tweeter: 1/2"
- Woofer: 5-1/2"
- Crossover frequency: 5000Hz
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 8.9" x 5.9" x 5.6", (225mm x 150mm x 142mm)
- Weight: approx. 4lbs. each (1.8kg each)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.