- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer C-1 Condenser Mic
- Write a Review
- 582092 000000000 582092000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ultra-affordable Behringer C-1 microphone is a large-diaphragm condenser mic with a cardioid polar pattern providing the performance you'd expec...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A professional large-diaphragm condenser microphone with unsurpassed audio quality for both live and studio applications.
The ultra-affordable Behringer C-1 microphone is a large-diaphragm condenser mic with a cardioid polar pattern providing the performance you'd expect from a studio microphone costing hundreds more. The recording mic delivers an exceptionally flat frequency response, ultra low-noise transformerless field-effect transistor (FET) input circuitry, and incredible audio transparency.
With its high-quality transducer and gold-plated XLR output, the condenser mic is very neutral-sounding and truly delivers on the promise of noise-free transmission. It also offers a phantom power LED indicator and a swivel stand mount. Whether miking acoustic or electric instruments or using it for vocals or drums, the Behringer C-1 is an excellent choice for both live and studio applications.
- Exceptionally flat frequency response and ultra-high sound resolution
- Cardioid pickup pattern for outstanding sound source separation and feedback rejection
- Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input circuitry
- LED indicates phantom power operation
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector for perfect signal transmission
- Ultra-rugged construction with die-cast body
- Transducer type: condenser, 0.63"
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Connection: gold-plated balanced XLR connector
- Open circuit sensitivity: -33 ± 2 dBV (0 dBV = 1 V/Pa)
- Frequency response: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Max. SPL (1% THD @ 1kHz): 136dB
- Nominal impedance: 100Ohms
- Load impedance: ‰1 kOhms
- Supply voltage: +36 - 52 V
- Supply current: 2.5mA
- Dimensions: shaft diameter: 2.13", length: 6.65"
- Weight: approx. 0.99lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.