- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer C-2 Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Pair
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 582094 000000000 582094000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Behringer C-2 Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphones are for studio recording and live applications. All their features are packed in an extremely com...Click To Read More About This Product
A matched pair of small diaphragm condenser mics ideal for stereo recording
Behringer C-2 Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphones are for studio recording and live applications. All their features are packed in an extremely compact mic tube. Behrinber C-2 mics are sold in matched pairs”perfect for stereophonic recording”for a price you might think only bought you a single microphone.
Behringer C-2 microphones use a low-mass diaphragm for ultra-wide frequency response and ultimate sound reproduction. The mics' inconspicuous size makes them perfect for acoustic instruments, overhead applications, pianos and similar instruents.
The Behringer C-2 microphone's cardioid pickup pattern effectively eliminates feedback, plus they offer switchable low-frequency roll-off and -10 dB input attenuation. Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion, while a gold-plated 3-pin XLR connector assures the highest signal integrity. Behringer includes microphone stand adapters, windscreens, stereo-bar and a transport case. These Behringer condenser microphones are ready for action straight out of the box! If super-compact size is paramount and you don't want to compromise on performance, then a pair of Behringer C-2 microphones is the answer.
- 2 professional true condenser microphones for studio recording and live applications
- Sold as matched pair”perfect for stereophonic recording
- Low-mass diaphragm for ultra-wide frequency response and ultimate sound reproduction
- Perfect for acoustic instruments, overhead, piano, etc.
- Cardioid pickup pattern for effective feedback elimination
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off and -10 dB input attenuation
- Custom microphone stand adapters, windscreens, stereo-bar and transport case included
- Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR connector for highest signal integrity
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
- Transducer Type: True Condenser, 16 mm (0.63") Single Diaphram
- Operating Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Connection: Gold-Plated Balanced XLR Connecter
- Open Circuit Sensitivity (at 1kHz): 99 db
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Attenuation Level: -10 dB
- Low-Cut Filter: 6 dB/Oct at 120 Hz Switchable
- Maximum SPL (1 % THD @ 1 kHz): 140 dB (0 dB); 150 dB (-10 dB)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 75 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 75 Ohms
- Supply Voltage: +48 V
- Shaft: 13/16" (20 mm)
- Length: 3-11/16" (94 mm)
- Weight: .21 lb. (900 g) without cable and connector
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.