- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J51844 000000000 J51844000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ultra-handy CONTROL2USB puts Master Volume, Talkback, Source selection and Monitor control right at your fingertips. Now you can choose from up t...Click To Read More About This Product
Ultra-low noise and high headroom studio control and communication center.
The ultra-handy CONTROL2USB puts Master Volume, Talkback, Source selection and Monitor control right at your fingertips. Now you can choose from up to 3 sets of active studio monitors and 4 different stereo input sources to create powerful, custom monitor mixes. Plus the built-in Talkback mic lets you communicate directly with the client.
Unlike resistive faders, the CONTROL2USB utilizes high-end Voltage Controlled Amplifier (VCA) technology to provide the ultimate in precision level adjustment. And while conventional faders directly control how much of the signal passes through to the amplifier, our bigger knob actually controls the voltage that drives the amplifier, for output that remains faithful to the source.
Built-in USB Connectivity
The high-quality, built-in USB audio interface lets you connect directly to your computer and its digital library, creating the ultimate sound source control center – with no additional hardware or drivers required.
More Monitor Options
The ultra-convenient CONTROL2USB lets you switch between up to 3 pairs of studio monitors; add or remove a subwoofer; listen through vintage-style small monitors or any other combination.
- All-in-one Master Volume controller, Source selector, Monitor switcher and Talkback box
- 4 stereo inputs with independent level controls plus additional Monitor Mix input for your DAW
- 3 independent and adjustable Monitor outputs to connect up to 3 sets of studio monitors
- Built-in Talkback microphone with Level control for direct communication with musicians
- Large Volume knob with true VCA control for extremely precise level adjustments
- Built-in stereo USB Audio Interface, perfect for computer-based studios
- Premium-quality phono preamp for direct turntable connection
- 2 powerful headphone amplifiers with separate volume controls
- Convenient Mono, Mute and Dim functions right at your fingertips
- High-precision dual 12-segment LED meters with input/output source switch
Order today and increase the capacity of your monitoring environment.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.