- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer CT200 Microprocessor-Controlled 8-In-1 Cable Tester
- Write a Review
- J51916 000000000 J51916000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Make sure every cable in your arsenal is in good working order with the easy-to-use, invaluable CT200 Microprocessor-Controlled Cable Tester. This in...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A simple solution to ensure all your cables are performance ready.
Make sure every cable in your arsenal is in good working order with the easy-to-use, invaluable CT200 Microprocessor-Controlled Cable Tester. This incredibly portable audio solution is a must-have for sound engineers and musicians alike.
Test With The Best
- Microprocessor-controlled cable tester featuring three modes: cable and installed cable test plus test tone mode
- Accepts all standard connectors: XLR, Speakon*, TRS (1/4 in., 1/8in.), RCA, RJ45, MIDI and USB
- Super-easy operation with intuitive LED display
- Continuity check and intermittent contact detection
- Phantom-power and ground-shield check
- Test-tone generator: 1 kHz or 440 Hz at +4 dBu, -10 dBV or -50 dBV
- Operates with two AA size batteries (not included)
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
Always make sure you're cable ready with help from the CT200. Add it to your setup with a quick click or call today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.