- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer Digital Mixer Option X-ADAT
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J18387 000000000 J18387000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The X32' expansion slot provides flexible and expandable connectivity for many different applications. The X-ADAT Expansion Card can easily be instal...Click To Read More About This Product
32-channel ADAT / Wordclock expamsion card for the X32.
The X32' expansion slot provides flexible and expandable connectivity for many different applications. The X-ADAT Expansion Card can easily be installed in place of the X-USB card that is included with the X32. It allows you to digitally integrate your X32 with any equipment featuring ADAT I/O. This includes stand-alone recorders, digital audio workstations, and other digital mixers and signal processing gear.
Rear Panel Flexibility
The X-ADAT card provides 32-channels of ADAT inputs and outputs on its 8 fiber-optic Toslink* connectors. The card features 24-bit signal transmission and operates at both 44.1 and 48 kHz sample rates, maintaining your signals integrity. The light-pipe fiber-optic connections also assure that your signal is protected from ground loop interference.
More Options - Including Word Clock
The X-ADAT expansion card allows you to integrate your X32 in any situation where ADAT connectivity is required, expanding the X32 series consoles use in live, studio, AV, and integration applications. The X-ADAT card features a BNC word-clock in/out that can be used to interface X32 with an external clock or provide clock signal for other devices. External clock synchronization is possible through the BNC connection as well as any of the 4 Toslink inputs.
- 32-channel ADAT in/out on 8 fiber-optical connectors (TOSLINK)
- Simultaneous 32-in, 32-out audio streaming
- BNC word-clock in/out for external clock synchronization”in/out switchable
- Perfect for studio and live recordings on HD recorders with ADAT interface
- High-speed 24-bit signal transmission at 48 or 44.1 kHz for ultimate signal integrity
- Light-pipe fiber-optic connections to prevent ground loop interference
- External clock synchronization to any of the 4 Toslink inputs possible
Expand your X32 system today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.