- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer DJ Controller CMD STUDIO 4A
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H96680 000000000 H96680000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The CMD Studio 4A provides all the tools needed to learn the basics of DJing. This is no crippled budget controller; Studio 4A has similar features t...Click To Read More About This Product
4-Deck DJ MIDI controller with 4-channel audio interface.
The CMD Studio 4A provides all the tools needed to learn the basics of DJing. This is no crippled budget controller; Studio 4A has similar features to what you™ll find on bigger, more expensive controllers. Industry standard fader sizes, properly proportioned jog wheels, and a built-in sound card make the CMD Studio 4 a great entry-level DJ controller.
Tiny pitch faders just feel wrong, so Behringer decided to include industry standard 100 mm faders for Studio 4A's pitch controls and 60 mm channel faders that translate into much smoother mixes.
Another area where most controllers fall short is platter size. The trend is smaller and smaller platters, in an effort to knock the overall size of the controller down. But Behringer gave the Studio 4A 6" touch sensitive platters that work the way you'd expect. After the faders, the platter is your main contact point on a controller “ shrinking that down to a tiny little rubber disc just isn™t satisfying.
Built In Audio Interface
The Studio 4A has a 4-out USB sound card built in, so you're ready to go right-out-of-the-box. This quality audio interface has 24-bit converters and provides ultra-low latency operation in either Windows or OS X.
Keep Your Eyes off the Screen
No one wants to look up at the DJ and see him looking at his computer screen like he' updating his Facebook page. And as a DJ, you don™t want to be forced to constantly look at the computer instead of reading your crowd. The CMD Studio 4A addresses this by incorporating plenty of MIDI feedback. That means that if a button is lit in your software, it' also lit up on the Studio 4A.
- Highly integrated 4-deck controller with built-in 4-channel USB audio interface
- Deckadance DJ software from Image Line included
- Compatible with popular DJ software including Native Instruments Traktor, Serato Scratch Live, Ableton Live and any other MIDI-compatible programs
- Powerful 4-channel USB audio interface with 24-bit converters and ultra-low latency operation under Windows and OSX operating systems
- Large 6 touch-sensitive high-resolution control platters for precise control
- Class-compliant MIDI protocol enables DJs to use the CMD Studio 4A with any MIDI software
- Professional 100 mm pitch faders and 60 mm volume faders for ultimate feel and resolution
- Complete mixer section with crossfader and 2 channel faders, 3-band EQ, EQ kill, FX assign, cue and track load buttons
- Full-fledged deck sections including key lock, pitch control, auto looping, 8 hot cues and full control over 2 FX modules
- Backlit buttons responding to the application - no need to look at the computer screen
- MIDI-reactive controls take your eyes off the computer screen
- Slim tabletop design for ultimate portability
- Compatible with other BEHRINGER CMD controllers for full expandability
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Great choice for starting DJs. Order the Studio 4 today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.