- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K45781 000000000 K45781000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Behringer DS2800 features two modes of operation that allow you to send either two audio signals to four separate zones, or a single signal to as...Click To Read More About This Product
Audio distribution hub for studios or venues.
The Behringer DS2800 features two modes of operation that allow you to send either two audio signals to four separate zones, or a single signal to as many as eight. This makes the DS2800 an ideal choice for a range of applications including recording studios, shops, restaurants and more.
Dual Mode Operation
In the recording studio, the DS2800’s 2-In / 4 Out mode makes it easy to switch between loudspeaker and headphone systems. For restaurants and the like, running separate zones lets you set individual volume levels to better suit the needs of your clientele. The Mode selection switch is located on the rear panel and LED indicators on the front let you know which mode has been selected.
DS2800’s XLR line Inputs feature state-of-the-industry, ultra-low noise op-amps for pristine sonic performance. In addition to the inputs, Link Output XLR sockets are provided for cascading additional DS2800 devices, so your system can grow as needs change. All XLR Input and Output connectors are gold plated for the highest signal integrity.
Each of the 8 Outputs on the DS2800 comes with its own Level control and 5-segment LED meter, so you can see if there is signal present and instantly set the ideal volume for each zone without the slightest hint of distortion. The DS2800 makes it easy to keep track of what is going on throughout your system at a glance.
- Ultra-flexible and easy-to-use distribution splitter for commercial sound applications
- Dual mode 2-In / 4 out or 1-in / 8-out operation
- 2 ultra-low noise line inputs with separate link output connectors
- 8 output channels each featuring independent level controls
- 5-segment LED meters for each output to indicate signal activity
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors
- Internal switch-mode power supply
Quiet operation with versatile patching scheme. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.