- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer ECM8000 Microphone
- Write a Review
- 270400 000000000 270400000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Behringer ECM8000 is a microphone with linear frequency response and and omnidirectional polar pattern that allow you to carry out measurement an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Small-diaphragm omni with ultra-flat response!
The Behringer ECM8000 is a microphone with linear frequency response and and omnidirectional polar pattern that allow you to carry out measurement and alignment tasks with minimum hassle and maximum precision. The ECM8000 mic is a perfect complement for any realtime analyzer. It operates on 15-48V phantom power and its rugged construction ensures years of trouble-free use.
Professional Tip: The Behringer ECM8000 also makes an amazingly good acoustic guitar and vocal microphone!
- Extremely linear frequency response from 15Hz to 20kHz
- Electret condenser technology
- Well-balanced, true omnidirectional characteristic
- Optimally suited for acoustic measurement applications
- Especially effective on acoustic guitars and vocals
- Harmonizes perfectly realtime analyzers
- Phantom powered, +15V to +48V
- Delivered in a rugged hard case with microphone clip and stand adapter
A price this low for a mic this versatile? It's a steal! Pick up a couple TODAY!
- Type: omni electret condenser
- Impedance: 600 ohms
- Sensitivity: -60dB
- Frequency response: 15Hz-20kHz
- Connector: gold-plated XLR
- Phantom power: 15-48V
- Weight: 4 oz.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.