Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Behringer EP4000 EUROPOWER Power Amptrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Behringer EP4000 EUROPOWER Power Amp$499.00
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Powerful, road-tough unit for medium and larger gigs.
- 2 x 2,000 Watts into 2 ohms; 2 x 1400 Watts into 4 ohms; 4,000 Watts into 4 ohms (bridge mode)
- Precise Power, Signal and Clip LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR and 1/4" TRS input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Professional speaker connectors and "touch-proof" binding posts support most speaker wiring systems
- Selectable low-frequency filters (30Hz or 50Hz) remove distracting infra-sound frequencies
- Independent limiters per channel offer reliable protection against overload and distortion
- High-current toroidal transformer for ultra-high transient response and absolute reliability
- Ultrareliable Toshiba/Fairchild power transistors
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show
- Back-to-front ventilation system including air filter for reliable operation
- "Built-like-a-tank," impact-resistant, all-steel 2U rackmount chassis
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
Order now and get this great power amp to go.
EP4000 EUROPOWER Power Amp Specifications:Output Power
- 20Hz“20kHz @ 0.1% THD, both channels driven:
- 8Î per channel-550W
- 4Î per channel-950W
- 2Î per channel-1250W
- RMS @ 1% THD (sine wave), bridged mode:
- Peak Power, both channels driven:
- 8Î per channel-750W
- 4Î per channel-1400W
- 2Î per channel-2000W
- Peak Power, bridged mode:
- Frequency Response:
- At 10dB below rated output Power-20Hz“20kHz,
- At -3dB points-5Hz“50kHz
- Damping Factor:
>300 at 8Î
- Noise: -100dB unweighted, 20Hz“20kHz
- Voltage Gain: 40X (32dB)
- Input sensitivity: 1.15V (+3.4dBu) VRMS at 8Î
- Input impedance: 10kOhm unbalanced, 20kOhm balanced
- Front: Power switch,gain control (channels 1 and 2)
- Rear: DIP switches (10x)
- Power: Green LED
- Clip: Red LED, 1 per channel
- Signal: Yellow LED, 1 per channel
- Inputs: Balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors
- Outputs: Touch-proof binding posts and professional speaker connectors
- Cooling: Continuously variable-speed fan, back-to-front airflow
- Amplifier Protection: Full short-circuit, open circuit, thermal, and HF protection
- Load Protection: Turn on/off muting, AC coupling
- Output Circuit Type: Class H complementary linear output
- Mains Voltage/Breaker:
- 100-120V, 50/60Hz, 15 amps
- 220-230V, 50/60Hz, 8 amps
- Power Consumption: 2600W
- Mains connector: Standard IEC receptacle
- Dimensions: 19"W x 3-1/2"H x 15-4/5"D
- Weight: 37lb.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.