- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer EPQ304 300W Power Amplifier
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H85640 000000000 H85640000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The EPQ Series power amplifiers pack the power of Accelerated Transient Response (ATR) technology into an exceptionally lightweight package. Ample po...Click To Read More About This Product
Professional 300W lightweight power amplifier with ATR technology.
The EPQ Series power amplifiers pack the power of Accelerated Transient Response (ATR) technology into an exceptionally lightweight package. Ample power and high-tech efficiency combine to give you a feather-light supercharged workhorse that will keep your rig kicking for years to come.
Accelerated Transient Response Delivers the Knockout Punch
It takes huge pulses of energy (current and voltage) to propel a woofer cone out fast enough to match a bass beat. That' called Transient Response and it' the holy grail of amp designers. By carefully selecting transistors with extremely high slew rates and optimizing other proprietary parts of their circuitry, Behringer EPQ Series amps are able to react instantly to even the most demanding electronic bass impulses. If the woofers in your PA system can keep up, your audience will hear a tighter, crisper, more natural sound.
Instead of operating relatively continuously like most power amps, the EPQ power amps feature rail tracking for effectively modulating the power supply rails with only the peaks of the input signal. This technology has revolutionized pro audio amp designs with its outstanding performance and efficiency. When combined with switching-mode power supplies that do away with heavy toroid transformers, Behringer's designs provide more dynamic punch and, because they are so much more efficient, run cooler and don™t require huge, heavy heat sinks.
Everything You Need
The simple front panel controls of these amps give you all of your sound' vital signs at a glance. After pressing the Power Button, the Power LED will light when the amp is ready for action. Both channels have independent gain dials as well as Clip LEDs that indicate when the signal is distorted and you need to reduce the gain. There are also Signal LEDs that light up when a signal is present at the input.
The same panel contains the switches that put these amps to work in Mono, Stereo (two channel mode) or mono Bridge mode. A built-in Crossover switch allows you to send low-frequency content to subwoofers and other sound reinforcement speakers (CH1 < 100 Hz / CH2 > 100 Hz or Fullrange). Flick the Limiter On/Off switch to activate the built-in overload protection.
The back panels of the EPQ304 accepts balanced XLR connections and has 2 Mono On/Off switch, one for Inputs 1 and 2, and another for Inputs 3 and 4.
Behringer's EPQ power amps are built for the working musician. They are exceptionally light, they pack massive power and they are built to last through all the rigors of the road. Plus its light price tag will leave you with enough cash left over to acquire more gear! Check out the EPQ series and find out why Behringer power amps are so popular.
- 4 x 75W into 4 Ohms; 4 x 50W into 8 Ohms
- ATR (Accelerated Transient Response) technology for ultimate punch and clarity
- Ultra-light, ultra-low noise and ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption
- Independent limiters for each channel offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Detented gain controls for precise setting and matching of sensitivity
- Precise Power, Signal and Clip LEDs to monitor performance
Affordable power for the most demanding bass response.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.