- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer EUROLIVE B615D 15" Active Speaker
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J18424 000000000 J18424000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The EUROLIVE B615D 1500W active loudspeaker is exactly what you™ve come to expect from BEHRINGER “ massive output power, more features and absolutely...Click To Read More About This Product
1500W 15" active PA speaker.
The EUROLIVE B615D 1500W active loudspeaker is exactly what you™ve come to expect from BEHRINGER “ massive output power, more features and absolutely more affordable! Behringer's engineers have really outdone themselves, creating a self- contained PA solution that merges state-of-the-art Class-D power amp technology, an ultra-low noise Mic/ Line input section with Volume control, integrated DSP and exceptional portability. Then they loaded the B615D with their best 15" long-excursion driver for incredibly deep bass, and a state-of-the-art 1.75'' titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction. The B615D professional active loudspeaker is destined to become a legend in its own right, alongside the other EUROLIVE models.
Class-D - Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Thanks to our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, we are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely-powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment.
Bi-Amplification - The Path to Absolute Signal Integrity
With its Class-D amplifiers powering the high- and low-frequency drivers separately, courtesy of true bi-amping (2 amplifiers per loudspeaker), the B615D delivers high-resolution sound that really brings out the best in your music. While some of our competitors apply simple passive crossovers, which inaccurately separates the frequency spectrum and degrade driver performance, BEHRINGER has gone the extra mile “ driving each woofer and tweeter with a separate amplifier for absolute signal integrity.
Powerful, high-efficiency Class-D amplifiers and Switch Mode Power Supply technology coupled with state-of-the-art DSP functionality sure sounds impressive “ but what about the part of the system you actually hear? Behringer doesn't cut corners on their transducers (woofers and tweeters). Behringer's LF (Low Frequency) and HF (High Frequency) transducers are designed specifically for each application. When you buy a BEHRINGER active loudspeaker, you can rest assured that the transducers inside have been engineered to perform flawlessly in conjunction with every other element for truly professional results. The B615D cranks out massive quantities of low end, with articulate, detailed mids and crystal-clear highs.
Thanks to its trapezoidal shape, the B615D is suitable for a wide variety of applications, such as mounting on standard speaker poles, vertical placement atop subwoofers, or even laid on the side for use as onstage monitor wedges. The B615D' extraordinary fidelity and frequency response make it a favorite of vocalists and instrumentalists alike. Hookup is simple, requiring only a single XLR or 1„4" cable from your mixing console and power. Additional active monitors can be chained together via the XLR Link Output jack on the rear panel.
- High-power 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system
- Ultra-compact light weight system
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio
- Integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Extremely powerful 15'' long-excursion driver
- State-of-the-art 1.75'' titanium-diaphragm compression driver
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Ultra-low noise Mic/Line input with Volume control and Clip LED
- Dedicated 2-band EQ for perfect sound adjustment
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
Sound reinforcement has never been so easy, order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.