- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer EUROLIVE F1320D Active 300 Watt 12" Monitor Speaker
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H76512 000000000 H76512000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Behringer EUROLIVE F1320D 300-Watt active monitor system has its own 3-band EQ and dedicated volume knob, so you not only have control of the out...Click To Read More About This Product
Active 300-Watt 2-Way Monitor Speaker System with 12" Woofer, 1" Compression Driver and Feedback Filter
The Behringer EUROLIVE F1320D 300-Watt active monitor system has its own 3-band EQ and dedicated volume knob, so you not only have control of the output, but you can tweak the highs, mids and lows for a clear, true sense of your performance. And thanks to Class-D technology, the F1320D weighs less than 40 lbs (18 kg), making them easy to transport and set up. The built-in adjustable feedback filter helps eliminate annoying squeals and howls so you can crank the volume to a level where you can actually hear yourself above the raging chaos, otherwise known as your band. After all, the main reason to have a monitor is so you can hear yourself, right? The EUROLIVE F1320D helps you hear yourself better so you can perform up to your true potential.
Beauty is Much More Than Skin Deep
Inside these active monitors is the equivalent of a 2-way electronic crossover, a graphic equalizer, a parametric equalizer, a mic preamp and two power amplifiers! A long-excursion 12'' driver delivers deep, punchy low end while the 1'' compression driver, mounted in a custom-designed horn, provides ultra-wide dispersion of clean, crisp highs. These systems work together seamlessly, cranking out 300 Watts of super-clean power, and here's the best part-you don't have to be a sound engineer to run it!
Class-D Amplifier Technology
Behringer's revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology enables us to make floor monitors that weigh about the same as their passive cousins, even with a built-in 300-Watt amplifier! Class-D amps are super-efficient little beauties that don't generate as much heat as their conventional counterparts, so they don't need massive heat sinks to keep them cool. Behringer combines these powerful amplifiers with state-of-the-art switch-mode power supplies for noise-free audio, superior transient response and extremely low power consumption.
While some manufacturers are content with putting off-the-shelf transducers in their boxes, Behringer custom-design and build theirs from scratch. Behringer does this because the transducers (woofers and tweeters) are the part of the system you actually hear. Behringer loudspeakers deliver truly impressive performance at levels that easily cut through stage clutter, even in the most demanding situations. Behringer makes their own because they have to be right-right for each application, and most importantly-right for you!
Speaking of Control‚Ä¶
The F1320D doesn't just sound great, it gives you instant control of your monitor, even mid-performance-something passive monitors simply cannot deliver! Need more volume? Turn the LEVEL dial until the desired volume is reached, getting too much bass or treble? Just reach down and tweak the 3-band EQ (HIGH, MID, LOW) to tailor a rich, exciting sound. Behringer has even provided the first line of defense against feedback, a dedicated FREQUENCY dial you can adjust to eliminate troublesome mic squeals. Total control is always right at your fingertips with the EUROLIVE F1320D.
Instant PA System
You can set up an instant sound system with just one F1320D and a microphone or MP3 player. Thanks to the built-in preamp, you can connect a dynamic mic directly to the F1320D and raise and lower the volume with the Level control. Fast and easy to set up, you can be ready for "show-time" at a moment's notice. There's even a built-in 35-mm socket, so you can mount the F1320D on a standard speaker pole for use as a PA system. And if you need more coverage, chain together as many F1320Ds as you'd like via the convenient XLR or 1/4" TRS LINK OUTPUT connector.
When is a monitor more than a monitor? When it's used as an instrument amplifier. Yes, you read that right; the F1320D can also be used as an onstage amp for keyboards, acoustic guitar, electric violin, etc. You name it-if it's got either a mic or line-level output, you can connect it to the F1320D. Need a keyboard amp and a vocal monitor, but don't have the space on stage for both? Use one of Behringer's small-format XENYX mixers to sub-mix the Aux Sends from the main mixer with your keys, all into a single active monitor.
Awesome Sound, Unbelievable Value
The F1320D is the ideal solution for performers/emcees seeking a high-quality active monitor or portable PA system that sets up in a flash. Loaded with a slew of incredible features, but never loaded down by a heavy price tag, the F1320D is an excellent way to expand your current sound system's capabilities without shrinking your wallet. Audition some EUROLIVE F1320Ds at your authorized BEHRINGER dealer today. Then ask them to join the band.
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Extremely powerful 12'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Proprietary 1.75'' titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential/conical horn
- Ultra-low noise Mic/Line input with Volume control and Clip LED
- Dedicated 2-band EQ for perfect sound adjustment
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Trapezoidal enclosure for easy array and sonic accuracy
- Integral tripod and stand adaptor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- Rugged steel grille for optimal speaker protection
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Ultra-compact system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels.
- OUTPUT POWER
- Low-frequency range: RMS @ 1% THD 160 W / 8 Î; Peak power 225 W / 8 Î
- High-frequency range: RMS @ 1% THD 40 W / 8 Î; Peak power 72 W / 8 Î
- MIC/LINE INPUTS
- - XLR connector
- Sensitivity: -50 dBu to 0 dBu
- Impedance: 20 kÎ balanced, 30 kÎ; unbalanced
- - 1/4 " TRS connector
- Sensitivity: -50 dBu to 0 dBu
- Impedance: 20 kÎ balanced, 30 kÎ unbalanced
- LINK OUTPUT
- XLR connector
- High: 12 kHz / ±15 dB
- Mid: 2.5 kHz / ±15 dB
- Low: 80 Hz / ±15 dB
- FEEDBACK FILTER
- Filter frequency: 300 Hz to 6 kHz
- Level reduction: max. 15 dB
- Q factor: 20
- LOUDSPEAKER SYSTEM DATA
- Frequency range: 60 Hz to 16 kHz (-10 dB)
- Maximum sound pressure level: 115 dB
- Limiter: optical
- POWER SUPPLY/VOLTAGE (FUSES)
- USA/Canada 120 V, 60 Hz
- (T 4.0 A H 250 V)
- UK/Australia 240 V, 50 Hz
- (T 2.0 A H 250 V)
- Europe 230 V, 50 Hz
- (T 2.0 A H 250 V)
- Korea 220 V, 60 Hz
- (T 2.0 A H 250 V)
- Power consumption max.: 300 Watts
- Power supply: switch mode
- Mains connection: standard IEC receptacle
- Dimensions (H x W x D) appr.: 14.2 x 22.8 x 16"
- appr.: 360 x 580 x 406 mm
- Weight appr.: 34.5 lbs / appr. 15.7 kg
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.