- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer EUROLIVE VP1800S 1600W 18" Subwoofer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 582078 000000000 582078000000000
6-Month* financing available.
The Behringer EUROLIVE VP1800S 1600W 18" passive Subwoofer offers powerful sound in a lightweight, portable speaker package. Use the EUROLIVE VP1800S...Click To Read More About This Product
Get punchy, thumping low-end from this affordable subwoofer.
The Behringer EUROLIVE VP1800S 1600W 18" passive Subwoofer offers powerful sound in a lightweight, portable speaker package. Use the EUROLIVE VP1800S as a component to an expandable sound system, with two professional locking-style speaker connectors, pole mounting sockets, and recessed handles. This Behringer PA speaker's heavy-duty 18" low frequency driver delivers thumping ultralow frequencies with a clear, powerful punch. The VP1800s is a brawny subwoofer that brings you years of faithful sound reinforcement, ensuring that your music is heard the way you want it to be.
- Professional 1600-Watt 18" Passive Subwoofer For Pa Applications (400 Watts Continuous / 1600 Watts Peak Power)
- Exceptional Sound Quality, Wide Frequency Bandwidth And Dynamic Range
- Precise Reproduction Of Ultra-Low Frequencies With A Clear, Powerful Punch
- Ergonomically Shaped Handles For Easy Transport
- Pole Socket For Speaker Mounting Pole
- Rugged Steel Grille For Optimal Speaker Protection
- 2 Professional Speakon Connectors
- High-Quality Components And Exceptionally Rugged Construction Ensure Long Life
- Conceived And Designed By Behringer Germany
- Type: Subwoofer
- Continuous Power: 400 Watts
- Peak Power: 1600 Watts
- Frequency Response: 40Hz ” 200Hz
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 100 dB (Half Space, 1 Watt @ 1 meter)
- Dispersion: N/A
- Crossover Frequency: LP 150 Hz
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 20.9" x 25.6 x 24.2" (370 x 600 x 430 mm)
- Weight: 91.3 Lb. (41.4 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.