- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer Europort EPS500MP3 8-Channel Portable PA System
- Write a Review
- J18425 000000000 J18425000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The new EUROPORT EPS500MP3 sets up in less than five minutes and delivers articulate,high fidelity performance, yet weighs only 41.3 lbs/18.8 kg. Wit...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
8-channel PA system with dual speakers and detachable 500W powered mixer.
The new EUROPORT EPS500MP3 sets up in less than five minutes and delivers articulate,high fidelity performance, yet weighs only 41.3 lbs/18.8 kg. With its dual 250W amplifiers and custom-designed 2-way loudspeakers, the EPS500MP3 can easily fill a medium- to large-sized room with crystal-clear, vibrant sound”and it™s professional-grade features will make you the star of any event!
Superb Sound Quality
The two satellite loudspeakers,each with a custom-designed 8" woofer and 1" compression driver, provide the rich sonic performance you would expect from a much larger system.And with 500W of stereo output, the EPS500MP3 has the power to deliver your message loud and clear, and keep the party going all night.
Everything You Need
When it™s time for the show to begin, setting up the sound system should be easy, right? That™s why Behringer put everything you™ll need into one beautiful,easy to move and use package. They even provide a storage compartment for the included microphone, mic cable, two speaker cables and other accessories.You never have to search high and low for what you need”it™s all in there. And when the show is over, just put everything back in its place, latch it all together and wheel it away.
Channels 1 “ 4 feature high-quality XENYX Mic Preamps, which have been praised by audio professionals for their transparency and massive headroom. What does this mean to you? It means you get a truly clean input signal without unwanted coloration or distortion. Behringer provided +48 Phantom Power, so you can even use studio-grade condenser mics, and given each input channel their highly musical 2-band EQ (Bass and Treble).
System optimization couldn™t be easier, just flip the Music/Speech switch to select the proper equalization for your purpose. They've also included a user-defeatable Voice-Over-Priority function that automatically lowers the stereo channels when you'e on the mic, so all of your important announcements will be heard.
The Sweet Sound of Reverb
If you'e making a speech, chances are you won™t need it, but if you'e playing a musical instrument and/or singing,you might want to add some effects. So, Behringer included a great-sounding digital Reverb processor to help sweeten your performance. This studio-grade vocal effect will have you sounding just like a pro, and it is so easy to use.
Onboard MP3 Player
One of the coolest features of the EPS500MP3 system is its embedded MP3 player. Just plug in your favorite playlist (via USB stick) and use the 4-button pad with its Random, Play/Pause, Rewind and Forward control switches. From break and background music to high resolution karaoke performance tracks,this MP3 player can handle it all.
Until now, adding wireless microphones to a PA system meant either a mess of wires and dangling receivers or worse, a built-in receiver with dodgy performance and a hefty price tag. Those days are officially over thanks to BEHRINGER ULM Series wireless microphones and their exclusive, ultra-compact 2-channel receiver. Just plug the receiver into the dedicated wireless port and instantly enjoy two channels of supremely stable, natural-sounding wireless performance. Sold separately and available in hand-held or headset models, BEHRINGER ULM Series wireless mics will immediately (and affordably) expand your EPS500MP3 to handle virtually any live sound application.
It™s All About Connections
The EPS500MP3 comes ready for your input, literally. Channels 1 - 4 accept balanced XLR mics, as well as balanced and unbalanced ¼" line-level sources,such as electronic keyboards and the like.Stereo channels 5/6 and 7/8 accommodate RCA and ¼" inputs, such as drum machines,keyboard sound modules, etc. All in all,there are enough mic and line-level inputs to handle a small band.
- Enormous power, incredible sonic performance, and super-lightweight
- Mixer can be used while installed or detached
- High-performance MP3 player included to play audio files via USB stick
- Studio-grade stereo reverb adds finishing touch to your sound
- "Wireless-ready" for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless system (not included)
- Voice-Over-Priority Function
- Powerful 8'' woofers and 1'' compression transducers
- 8-channel mixer section features 4 mic/line and 2 stereo channels
- 4 high-quality mic preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power
- Effective and extremely musical 2-band EQ on all channels
- Music/Speech switch to set overall system equalization
- Auto limiter prevents overload damage to power amplifier and speakers
- Storage compartment available for microphone, cables and accessories
- Integrated stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
Looking for an affordable all-in-one PA system? Then order the EPS500MP3 today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.