- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer Expansion Card X-USB
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J18417 000000000 J18417000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Expand your X32 mixer' recording capability with the 32-channel X-UF audio interface expansion card. Multitrack record live or studio performances st...Click To Read More About This Product
32-Channel USB/FireWire Expansion Card for X32 Digital Mixer.
Expand your X32 mixer' recording capability with the 32-channel X-UF audio interface expansion card. Multitrack record live or studio performances straight to your computer over FireWire or optimized USB 2.0. The 24-bit bi-directional signal flow and advanced driver support ensure your results sound their best going in and coming out of your computer. Run œvirtual sound checks by playing back audio tracks from your computer through an X32 mixer equipped with the X-UF expansion card.
- 32-channel, bi-directional audio interface via USB 2.0 and FireWire
- Simultaneous 32-in, 32-out audio interface for studio and live recording
- High-speed 24-bit signal transmission for ultimate signal integrity
- Seamless connection with any DAW software allows to run œvirtual sound checks
- Allows employing your PC for œPlug-Ins and outboard effects processing
- Ultra-low latency ASIO drivers for Windows PC available, compatible to CoreAudio on Mac OS
- Enables HUI/Mackie Control* emulation for remote control of any compatible DAW software
Expand your system today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.