- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer FBQ100 Shark Automatic Feedback Destroyer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H85709 000000000 H85709000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Looking for feedback control? Maybe you need a compression or noise gate? Or a great DI box for line-level instruments? Whether you use it with micro...Click To Read More About This Product
An automatic feedback destroyer with integrated microphone preamp, delay line, noise gate and compressor.
Looking for feedback control? Maybe you need a compression or noise gate? Or a great DI box for line-level instruments? Whether you use it with microphones, acoustic instruments, or as a delay line for large venue loudspeaker systems, the FBQ100 is a œmust-have for your live and studio toolkit.
Thanks to its intelligent œLearn Mode, the FBQ100 can automatically equalize your PA and protect your sound system from feedback. BEHRINGER' search algorithm ensures feedback frequencies are attenuated within a fraction of a second, using narrow 1/60 octave single-shot filters. The remaining filters automatically take action as required, adjusting only the specific frequencies causing the feedback, so your music stays powerful and alive.
The adjustable mic preamp, with switchable +48V phantom power and Ultra-Low Noise technology, guarantees noise-free, ultra-musical sound. You can choose professional studio (+4 dB) or microphone output level, so the FBQ100 can be directly connected to the mic input of a recording device. Virtually any type of signal can be connected and converted.
Delay lines are required to compensate for time variations resulting from speaker positioning in large venues. The FBQ100' delay can be adjusted in meters, feet or milliseconds. The maximum delay time of 2.5 seconds corresponds to a distance of 850 meters. Combining several FBQ100s with the optional rack-mount kit puts a complete professional loudspeaker management system at your fingertips.
Like a sonic Swiss army knife, you™ll want the FBQ100 close at hand for all your gigs and studio engagements. In fact, you™ll want several, which is why they are sized to fit five across your rack.
- High performance single channel Feedback Destroyer with integrated microphone preamp, delay line, noise gate and compressor
- Automatically and "intelligently" locates and destroys up to 8 feedback frequencies
- Narrow FBQ filters for extremely effective feedback suppression, while keeping highest sonic quality
- Ultra-low noise Mic/Line input with Gain control and +48V phantom power
- Delay line with up to 2.5 seconds of delay, adjustable in meters, feet and msec
- Noise gate with automatic and manual parameter settings
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.