- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer Headphones HPX6000
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J18454 000000000 J18454000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
BEHRINGER HPX6000 Professional DJ Headphones provide professional features a DJ needs at a price that will surprise you. Now you CAN have it all”amaz...Click To Read More About This Product
Pro-style DJ headphones.
BEHRINGER HPX6000 Professional DJ Headphones provide professional features a DJ needs at a price that will surprise you. Now you CAN have it all”amazing sound, stylish comfort and real value.
What Do DJs Need From Their Headphones?
DJs are just like any other professional who relies on their ears for a living. Above all else, they need clean, accurate audio reproduction. BEHRINGER HPX6000 Professional DJ Headphones deliver on this with massive 50 mm neodymium drivers. That means when you wear these headphones, you not only get loud, clean sound “ you also get deep, powerful bass. So, no matter what kind of music you listen to, you™ll hear everything from the gut-shaking lows to the lip-smacking highs.
Great Sound Mixed With Style!
Having great sound is one thing, but being a DJ is also about style. You don™t just have to sound good”you have to look good, too. The HPX6000 takes style and comfort to a whole new level! On top of their rugged construction, Behringer made sure to choose the right materials to give these headphones a classic look and feel. From the soft touch rubberized coating to the leather ear cushions and headband pad, these phones feel fantastic on your head or in your hands. And there's an included carrying bag in the package to make sure they stay that way.
Comfort is Key
So even though they look and sound amazing, if they aren™t comfortable that' a deal breaker. You wear your headphones all night long, so these cans were made to be comfortable, and you can adjust just about every aspect of the HPX6000s. The headband and ear cups are fully articulated and adjustable, and can be worn on the head or around the neck single cup style. They are also foldable, allowing for easy carrying and storage. To top it all off, the detachable cable makes it even easier to store them away.
- Superior sound quality with wide frequency response and enhanced bass
- Ultra-high dynamic range
- 50mm high output neodymium drivers
- Single sided removable cable with 1/8 jack and 1/4 gold plated adapter
- Adjustable headband with foldable, swiveling earcups
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
DJ in style and comfort.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.