- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer HPX4000 DJ Headphones
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H85645 000000000 H85645000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
As a DJ, you want your headphones to deliver a wide frequency response and high dynamic range. The HPX4000 headphones give you ample performance for ...Click To Read More About This Product
All the features DJ's want, at a price to fit any budget.
As a DJ, you want your headphones to deliver a wide frequency response and high dynamic range. The HPX4000 headphones give you ample performance for a price well within any budget.
The HPX4000 provides everything you need for comfortable listening. The two rotating, reversible ear cups contain high-resolution cobalt capsules that deliver clear sound. The one-sided cable is derived from oxygen-free copper wire that resists tangling and provides maximum durability, perfect for active lifestyles. The HPX4000 also comes with a 1/4" adapter for the 1/8" connector, making it compatible with everything from your MP3 player to your mixing console.
- High-definition bass and transparent highs
- Wide dynamic range
- High-efficiency cobalt capsule
- Single-sided coiled cord with oxygen-free copper wires
- Round swiveling ear cups
- Rugged headband construction
Get clear sound reproduction at a budget price.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.