Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
iNUKE NU1000 Power Ampfalse false
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.
Ultra-lightweight, high-density 1000W power amplifier.
Superb transient response
Behringer spent years fine-tuning the high-density Class-D technology that gives the iNUKE Series its oomph. By carefully selecting transistors with extremely high slew rates and optimizing other proprietary parts of the circuitry, these amps react instantly to even the most demanding electronic bass impulses.
When this amplifier technology is combined with our state-of-the-art switching-mode power supplies, these amplifiers provide tremendous punch. And because they are so much more efficient than conventional designs, they run cooler and don't require the massive heat sinks and heavy toroid transformers typically associated with their conventional counterparts.
Sublimely simple operation
The front panel controls and indicators provide your system's vital signs at a glance. After pressing the Power button, the Power LED lights to show the amp is ready for action. All channels feature positive-detent Gain controls with Signal LEDs that light when a signal is present, as well as clip LEDs to indicate when the signal is distorted and you need to reduce the input signal.
The rear panel is just as elegant, with combo XLR and 1/4" TRS input connectors making the iNUKE compatible with virtually any source, balanced or unbalanced. Professional twist-lock speaker sockets are provided to ensure every drop of output power gets to your loudspeakers. The rear panel is also where you'll find the switches that enable iNUKE amps to work in either dual mono, stereo or mono bridge mode. A built-in CROSSOVER switch enables the amp to operate in biamp mode, sending low frequency content to passive subwoofers, while the high frequency output is channeled to full-range loudspeakers (CH1>100 Hz / CH2<100 Hz or FULLRANGE). Flick the LIMITER ON/OFF switch to activate the built-in overload protection, or turn it off if you're feeling lucky.
Sporting massive output ratings, lightweight Class-D technology, an equally lightweight price tag, and all the amenities a professional audio engineer could ask for, BEHRINGER iNUKE amplifiers are serious amps for the most demanding applications.
- Delivers 2 x 500 Watts into 2 Ohms; 2 x 300 Watts into 4 Ohms; 1000 Watts into 4 Ohms (bridge mode) and weighs less than 7 lbs / 3.3 kg
- Ultimate reliability through revolutionary cool-running High-Density Class-D technology with "near-zero" thermal buildup
- Ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption
- "Zero-Attack" limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Built-in Subwoofer/Satellite crossover for perfect subwoofer operation
- Detented and illuminated gain controls for precise level setting
- Precise 4-segment Signal and Limit LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR and 1/4'' TRS combination input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Professional twist-lock speaker connectors for ultimate reliability
- Independent DC, LF and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show
- "Back-to-front" ventilation system prevents thermal buildup for reliable operation
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long
Big bang for little buck. Order yours today!
iNUKE NU1000 Power Amp Specifications:Maximum output power
- 8 Î per channel, stereo: 150W
- 4 Î per channel, stereo: 300W
- 2 Î per channel, stereo: 500W
- Bridged mono
- 8Î: 500W
- 4Î: 1000W
- Front: Power switch, Gain controls (channels A and B)
- Rear: Mode switch (bridge/stereo/mono), Crossover switch (fullrange/100Hz)
- Power: Amber/red backlit illuminated gain controls
- Limit: (per channel): 0dB, full scale
- Signal: (per channel) -24, -12, -6dB
- Inputs: 2 x combo jacks
- Input Impedance: 10 kÎ unbalanced, 20 kÎ balanced
- Outputs: 2 x locking-style professional speaker connectors
- Output circuit type: Class D
- Distortion: <0.1%
- Frequency response: 20Hz
- Damping factor:>155 @8Î
- Signal-to-Noise: >100db
- Cooling: Continuously variable speed fan back-to-front air flow
- Amplifier protection: Thermal and DC protection, stable into reactive or mismatched loads
- Load protection: On/Off muting, DC-fault power supply shutdown
Power supply: 120V`, 60Hz (T 6.3 A H 250V
- Power Consumption @2Î: 150V
- Power consumption @4Î: 70W
- Mains connector: Standard IEC recepticle
Dimensions: Approx: 19" x 3.7" x 9.1"
- Weight: 6.2lb./2.8kg
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.