- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer MICROAMP HA400 Headphone Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 621107 000000000 621107000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The super-compact, flexible Behringer MICROAMP HA400 can amplify up to 4 pairs of headphones and up to 4 independent volumes all at the same time. Ha...Click To Read More About This Product
Ultra-compact 4-channel stereo headphone amplifier for all types of headphones.
The super-compact, flexible Behringer MICROAMP HA400 can amplify up to 4 pairs of headphones and up to 4 independent volumes all at the same time.
Have up to 4 different people in your studio use the HA400 headphone amp to hear the main mix while recording, and each listener can set their own volume level using the MICROAMP's dedicated output level controls.
The Behringer HA400 contains 4 high-power stereo amplifiers that maintain the highest sonic quality even at maximum volume levels. Ultra low-noise 4580 operational amplifiers are included for outstanding audio performance. These are the same op amps found in full-size audio equipment. Behringer includes a DC 12-Volt adapter wtih the MICROAMP HA400 Headphone Amp.
- 4-channel stereo headphone amplifier for use with all types of headphones
- Four high-power stereo amplifiers
- Highest sonic quality even at maximum volume
- Output level control for each channel
- Ultra low-noise 4580 operational amplifiers for outstanding audio performance
- DC 12-Volt adapter included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Order the MICROAMP HA400 for when you're going "four on the floor" and want to monitor them all.
- Type: 1/4" TRS connector, stereo
- Impedance: 100 kOhms
- Max. input level: +15 dBu
- Type: 1/4" TRS connector, stereo
- Impedance: approx. 80Ohms
- Max. output level: approx. 40mW in 100Ohms
- (external power supply, 12V / 150mA)
- Power range: USA/Canada (120V, 60Hz), China (220V, 50Hz), U.K./Australia (240 V, 50Hz), Europe (230V, 50Hz), Japan (100V, 50/60Hz)
- Dimensions (HxDxW): approx. 1-5/6" x 2-1/4" x 4-1/16", (approx. 46.5mm x 57.2mm x 103.6mm)
- Weight: approx. 0.38lb. (190g)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.