- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer MICROMIX MX400 4-Channel Line Mixer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 621108 000000000 621108000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Behringer MICROMIX MX400 4-channel Line Mixer is big on features despite its ultra-compact size. The MX400 yields the highest sonic quality at al...Click To Read More About This Product
Ultra low-noise mixer with 4580 operational amps for better audio performance.
The Behringer MICROMIX MX400 4-channel Line Mixer is big on features despite its ultra-compact size. The MX400 yields the highest sonic quality at all output levels, boasting ultra low-noise 4580 operational amplifiers for outstanding audio performance. These are the same op amps found in its much bigger brethren.
Expanding on the capabilities of standard-size mixers is where the Behringer MX400 does extremely well”for example as a sub-mixer. If you are running short on available channels on your big mixer and need to bring the output of 3 different keyboards into your mix, you can simply connect them to the MX400, work out the keyboard mix, and connect the Behringer MICROMIX MX400 Line Mixer's output to a single input on your main mixer.
- Ultra-compact 4-channel line mixer
- Highest sonic quality even at maximum output level
- Input Level control for each channel
- Ultra low-noise 4580 operational amplifiers for outstanding audio performance
- DC 12 volt adapter included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
A simple, eye-catching design for an ear-catching performance every time. Order today!
- Type: 1/4" TS connector
- Impedance: min. 4.7kOhms
- Max. input level: +16dBu
- Type: 1/4" TS connector
- Impedance: approx. 80Ohms
- Max. output level: +16dBu
- (external power supply, 12V / 150mA)
- Power range: USA/Canada (120V, 60Hz), China (220V, 50Hz), U.K./Australia (240 V, 50Hz), Europe (230V, 50Hz), Japan (100V, 50/60Hz)
- Dimensions (HxDxW): approx. 1-5/6" x 2-1/4" x 4-1/16", (approx. 46.5mm x 57.2mm x 103.6mm)
- Weight: approx. 0.38 lb. (190 g)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.