- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer MONITOR2USB Monitoring Controller
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J42096 000000000 J42096000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
When it’s time to get down to the business of recording or mixing, you want the ultimate sound quality from your monitoring system – and the last thi...Click To Read More About This Product
Speaker and headphone monitoring controller with VCA control and USB audio interface.
When it’s time to get down to the business of recording or mixing, you want the ultimate sound quality from your monitoring system – and the last thing you’ll want is to crawl around under your desk running cables. The MONITOR2USB gets you off your knees and puts VCA-controlled Volume, Source selection, Phones and Monitor control right at your fingertips. With the incredible MONITOR2USB you can select from three sets of active studio monitors, two different stereo sources, plus a USB input for your DAW – to create powerful, custom monitor mixes – all in pristine, audiophile-grade sound quality.
Voltage Controlled Amplifiers
While MONITOR2USB’s Volume control is mechanically similar to an analog control, its use of Voltage Controlled Amplifiers (VCA) provides several major benefits. First, since a DC current flows through the volume control (instead of the audio signal) there is no degradation in sound quality, and none of the pops and crackles typically produced by an audio-taper volume control. That current is what actually controls the levels of the separate left and right amplifiers. Second, both the left and right channels remain proportionately accurate to their input levels. Third, better left/right channel separation is maintained, because there are no audio signals present at the volume control. And finally, you get amazingly precise and repeatable level settings you can count on.
Sometimes Bigger is Better
Small knobs make for low precision. Conversely, the bigger the knob is, the higher the precision. Think of a control knob as a circle. On a small circle/knob the distance from one degree to the next is very small, making it difficult to dial-in perfection. On our really big knob, the distance between degrees of the circle is much larger, allowing you to make high-precision adjustments with ease. The MONITOR2USB lets you set levels fast and accurately, which is of utmost importance when it comes to your mastering projects.
Built-in USB Connectivity
The high-quality, built-in USB audio interface lets you connect directly to your computer and its digital library, creating the ultimate sound source control center – no additional hardware required.
More Monitor Options
In the golden age of recording, engineers had to make the mix sound great in just two places, the studio and the car. When you consider the acoustic environments and the equipment used in each, it’s not as easy as it sounds. Today’s computer-based recordings have to sound great in even more situations, such as MP3 players, podcasts and other bass-challenged systems – so experiencing your mix through as many speaker systems as possible is more essential than ever. MONITOR2USB lets you switch between up two pairs of studio monitors, listen through vintage-style small monitors, add a subwoofer – or any combination at the mere press of a button.
- Premium speaker and headphones monitoring center
- Large Volume knob with true VCA control for extremely precise level adjustments
- Built-in stereo USB Audio Interface, perfect for computer-based studios
- Two high-quality stereo inputs connect perfectly to your DAW
- Three independent Monitor outputs to connect up to three sets of studio monitors
- Two high-grade headphone amplifiers with separate volume controls
- Crossfeed control emulates the stereo speaker panorama when listening through your headphones
- Convenient Mono and Dim functions right at your fingertips
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility
Take command of your studio with the MONITOR2USB today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.