- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer NEKKST K10S
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J18453 000000000 J18453000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The goal of a great studio monitor is to present an accurate representation of your mix, so you can tell how well it will translate to the diverse li...Click To Read More About This Product
10" studio subwoofer with advanced waveguide technology.
The goal of a great studio monitor is to present an accurate representation of your mix, so you can tell how well it will translate to the diverse listening environments and systems of today, such as car stereos, club sound systems, radio, portable digital music players and others. The remarkably-flat bass response of the NEKKST K10S allows you to work with the complete confidence that your mixes will œplay accurately on these systems and to your audience at large. Keith R. Klawitter - the Man Who Invented Studio Monitors Renowned acoustic icon and founder of KRK, Keith Klawitter, designed the ultra-linear, reference class NEKKST Series studio monitors and subwoofer.
Keith R. Klawitter - the Man Who Invented Studio Monitors
Renowned acoustic icon and founder of KRK, Keith Klawitter, designed the ultra-linear, reference class NEKKST Series studio monitors and subwoofer. Featuring Keith' Advanced Waveguide Technology for the ultimate acoustic dispersion, the NEKKST Series generates an extremely large œsweet zone, for the ultimate in professional-grade studio monitoring. Adding the amazing K10S subwoofer to your monitor system allows you to experience exactly how your mix' bass content plays in vivid detail “ thanks to its powerful 300-Watt bridge-mode amplifier, 10" glass-fiber woofer and synergistic design. The NEKKST K10S not only satisfies seasoned engineers and producers, but makes audiophile-level sound accessible to both home and professional recording studio applications.
Clean, Accurate Bass
The NEKKST K10S 10" Studio Subwoofer owes its remarkable bass response to Keith Klawitter' front-firing port and scientifically-curved front baffle design, which provides superb low-frequency extension and amazingly-clean sonic performance. A considerable investment of Keith' time and research went into perfecting the interplay between the K10S™ woofer and port to maximize efficiency “ and minimize the effects of port compression. You™ll hear your mix' low end in a more accurate way, ensuring your music always sounds its best in every listening environment.
The K10S™ long-throw 10 woofer is made with deformation-resistant, glass-fiber cone and built into a high-density composite enclosure that virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides ultra-low diffraction. If anyone on the planet knows studio monitors, it's Keith Klawitter. He has made it his life's mission to create systems that add tremendous value to world-class artists and engineers, who depend on the ultimate in mix accuracy.
The ability to adapt to a wide range of acoustic conditions is of paramount importance, and the K10S delivers extreme versatility in this arena. The streamlined rear panel features a variable low-pass filter and phase switch for setting the optimal crossover alignment for your system. So, whether your mixing application takes you on the road, or into your favorite recording studio “ you can count on the NEKKST Series to deliver mixes that are consistently-accurate across a wide range of listening environments.
Connectivity and Compatibility
Since a subwoofer' output is contingent on the quality of its input, the NEKKST K10S includes a servo-balanced front end and accepts XLR, TRS and unbalanced RCA connectors, providing for very flexible connectivity. The œPlanet Earth power supply ensures maximum compatibility (100 - 240 V), noise-free audio and superior transient response, all while consuming very little power. High-quality components throughout and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life and maximum durability for your investment.
- Ultra-linear 300-Watt reference-class studio subwoofer
- Designed by renowned acoustic icon Keith Klawitter, founder of KRK
- Advanced Waveguide technology creates ultimate acoustic dispersion
- Powerful bridge-mode amplifier provides detailed reproduction of full low frequencies
- Long-throw 10 woofer with deformation-resistant glass fiber cone
- Stereo inputs for mono-summed sub-bass creation
- Direct link outputs for connecting to stereo monitors for 2.1 speaker systems
- Servo-balanced inputs with balanced XLR and unbalanced TS jack and RCA connectors
- High-density composite enclosure for ultra-low diffraction and reduced low-frequency distortion
- ''Planet Earth'' power supply for maximum flexibility
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.