- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer NX3000 Ultra-Lightweight 3,000W Class-D Power Amplifier
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L21062 000000000 L21062000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The NX3000 power amplifier packs 3000 Watts (2 x 1500 Watts @ 2 Ohms; 2 x 900 Watts @ 4 Ohms; 3000 Watts into 4 Ohms bridge mode) into exceptionally ...Click To Read More About This Product
Provides 3,000W @ 4 ohms in bridge mode.
The NX3000 power amplifier packs 3000 Watts (2 x 1500 Watts @ 2 Ohms; 2 x 900 Watts @ 4 Ohms; 3000 Watts into 4 Ohms bridge mode) into exceptionally lightweight (7.7 lbs / 3.5 kg) and rack-mountable packages. And because the NX3000 is so much more efficient than conventional designs, it runs cooler and doesn't require the massive heat sinks and heavy toroid transformers typically associated with its conventional counterparts. Thanks to Behringer's "Zero-Attack" limiters that offer maximum output level with exceptionally-reliable overload protection and SmartSense Loudspeaker impedance compensation, which provides fully linear frequency response at any speaker load impedance, you can run the NX3000 full-out for hours on end. Behringer's revolutionary high-density Class-D technology, combined with an ultra-efficient, switch-mode power supply ensure this feather-light powerhouse will drive your rig effortlessly for many years to come.
The front panel controls and indicators provide your system's vital signs at a glance. After pressing the Power button, the Power LED lights to show the amp is ready for action. All channels feature positive-detent Gain controls with Signal LEDs that light when a signal is present, as well as Limit LEDs to indicate when the amplifier is running at full capacity. Just as elegant as the front, the rear panel is home to the combo XLR and 1/4" TRS Input connectors, making the NX3000 compatible with virtually any source, balanced or unbalanced. Professional twist-lock speaker sockets are provided to ensure every drop of output power gets to your loudspeakers. The rear panel is also where you'll find the switches that enable the NX3000 amp to run in your choice of dual mono, stereo or mono bridge modes. The NX3000's built-in Crossover switch sets the amp to Full-Range mode, where the output is sent unfiltered to your loudspeakers, or Bi-amp mode, which sends only the low-frequency content (<100 Hz) to passive subwoofers, while the high-frequency content (>100 Hz) is channeled to your full-range loudspeakers.
- 2 x 900W @ 4 ohms; 3,000W @ 4 ohms in bridge mode
- Class-D technology
- Efficient switch mode power supply for noise-free audio
- Built-in Stereo crossover with low- and high-cut and full-range mode
- Back-to-front ventilation system
Lightweight, efficient and powerful—order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.