- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer NX6000D Power Amplifier with DSP Control
- Write a Review
- L35616 000000000 L35616000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The NX6000D power amplifier packs 6000W (2 x 3000W @ 4 Ohms; 2 x 1600W @ 8 Ohms) into exceptionally lightweight (13.2 lbs / 6.0 kg) and rack-mountabl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Exceptionally light weight with massive performance.
The NX6000D power amplifier packs 6000W (2 x 3000W @ 4 Ohms; 2 x 1600W @ 8 Ohms) into exceptionally lightweight (13.2 lbs / 6.0 kg) and rack-mountable packages. Plus, the built-in DSP and 24-bit/ 96 kHz converters ensure the ultimate signal integrity with an extremely broad dynamic range. And because the NX6000D is so much more efficient than conventional designs, it runs cooler and doesn’t require the massive heat sinks and heavy toroid transformers typically associated with its conventional counterparts. Thanks to Behringer's “Zero-Attack” limiters that offer maximum output level with exceptionally-reliable overload protection and SmartSense Loudspeaker impedance compensation, which provides fully linear frequency response at any speaker load impedance, you can run the NX6000D full-out for hours on end. Behringer's revolutionary high-density Class-D technology, combined with an ultra-efficient, switch-mode power supply ensure this feather-light powerhouse will drive your rig effortlessly for many years to come.
- Delivers 6,000W (2 x 3,000W @ 4 Ohms; 2 x 1,600W @ 8 Ohms)
- High-performance DSP and 24-bit/96 kHz converters deliver ultimate signal integrity and extreme dynamic range
- Front panel LCD display enables setup and adjustment without PC
- Cool-running, high-density Class-D technology with "near-zero" thermal buildup
- Ultra-lightweight design
Cut down on weight without sacrificing power—order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.