Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Behringer PMP500MP3 Ultra-Compact 500-Watt 8-Channel Powered Mixer with MP3 Playertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Price Drop
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
All-in-one convenience and 500W of clean power.
Behringer put everything you need into one beautiful, user-friendly package. From setup to teardown, you won't need help transporting this lightweight powerhouse. Plus, the PMP500MP3 comes with its own mic stand adapter, so you can put the mixer right where you need it most—even at center stage.
The PMP500MP3 comes ready for your input, literally. Channels 1 - 4 accept balanced XLR mics, as well as balanced and unbalanced ¼" line-level sources, such as electronic keyboards and the like. Channels 1 and 2 control your optional ULM Wireless Microphones, as well as standard and studio-grade condenser mics. Stereo channels 5/6 and 7/8 accommodate RCA and ¼" inputs, such as drum machines, keyboard sound modules, etc. All in all, there are enough mic and line-level inputs to handle a small band.
Get wireless-ready with the built-in, dedicated connectivity of our ULTRALINK ULM Series wireless microphone system (to be ordered separately). Wireless gives you maximum freedom and mobility without the need to run cables. The highest-quality sound is provided thanks to the ULM’s digital, license-free 2.4 GHz frequency spectrum.
The ULM wireless system combines professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Just plug in the ULM receiver dongle, and instantly you have an exceptional wireless mic system. Freeing you from cables is the simple and easy way to own the stage.
One of the coolest features of the PMP500MP3 system is its embedded mp3 player. Just plug in your favorite playlist (via USB stick) and use the 4-button pad with its Random, Play/Pause, Rewind and Forward control switches. From break and background music to high-resolution karaoke performance tracks, this mp3 player can handle it all.
If you’re making a speech, chances are you won’t need it, but if you’re playing a musical instrument and/or singing, you might want to add some effects. So, Behringer included a great-sounding digital Reverb processor to help sweeten your performance. This studio-grade vocal effect will have you sounding just like a pro, and it is so easy to use.
Channels 1–4 feature Behringer’s high-quality XENYX mic preamps, which have been praised by audio professionals for their transparency and massive headroom. What does this mean to you? It means you get a truly clean input signal without any unwanted coloration or distortion. Behringer also provided +48 Phantom Power, so you can even use studio-grade condenser mics – and they’ve given every input channel their highly musical 2-band EQ (Bass and Treble). System optimization couldn’t be easier—just press the music/speech switch to select the proper equalization for your purpose. There’s also a user-defeatable Voice-Over-Priority function that automatically lowers the stereo channels when you’re on the mic – so all of your important announcements will be heard.
- Ultra-compact 500 Watt 8-channel powered mixer
- Enormous power, incredible sonic performance, and super-lightweight
- High-performance MP3 player included to play audio files via USB stick
- Studio-grade stereo reverb adds finishing touch to your sound
- Wireless-ready for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless system (not included)
- Broadcast-like Voice-Over-Priority Function dims music when microphones are used
- 8-channel mixer section features 4 mic/line and 2 stereo channels
- 4 high-quality mic preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Effective and extremely musical 2-band EQ on all channels
- Music/Speech switch to set overall system equalization
- Auto limiter prevents overload damage to power amplifier and speakers
- Mic stand adapter fits standard 5/8 in. and 3/8 in. European threads (included)
- Switching power supply for maximum flexibility, noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy savings
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Order now for the ultimate portable PA solution.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.