- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer POWERPLAY P16D 16-Channel Digital ULTRANET Distributor
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H79015 000000000 H79015000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The BEHRINGER POWERPLAY P16 system is the easy, affordable way to give your musicians and vocalists what they really want-"more me!" P16-M Personal M...Click To Read More About This Product
Part of an amazing 16-channel digital personal monitoring system.
The BEHRINGER POWERPLAY P16 system is the easy, affordable way to give your musicians and vocalists what they really want-"more me!" P16-M Personal Mixers lets each performer take control of what they hear, allowing the engineer to concentrate on providing the audience with the best possible listening experience. Fast and easy to set up, a basic system can be installed and configured in a matter of minutes-and the system can be expanded to adapt to changing needs.
The P16-M's simple user interface makes it easy for even non-techies to dial-in the perfect monitor mix. For example, let's say the electric guitar is too loud in the lead vocalist's mix; they simply press the appropriate channel button (the one labeled E. GTR) and turn the Volume control to lower the guitar level in their mix. They can also adjust Pan (left to right mix), EQ (Bass, Mid with sweepable Freq control and Treble), and much more. All of these adjustments can be made without affecting anyone else's personal mix.
A basic installation consists of one P16-I Input Module, which connects to the main mixing console, and up to six P16-M Personal Mixers, creating a system big enough to equip a typical recording studio, a small to medium-sized band, or a worship team. You'll also need a few standard audio and CAT5 cables. The optional P16- MB mounting bracket allows the P16-M Digital Personal Mixer to be attached to any standard microphone, music or drum stand. The system can easily be expanded via the P16-D Digital ULTRANET Distributor, six of which can be combined to drive up to forty-eight P16-M Personal Mixers.
The POWERPLAY P16 puts total control of the monitor system where it belongs-in the hands of the performers, freeing up the engineer to sculpt the perfect front-of-house mix. The POWERPLAY P16 system is the easy, affordable way to tame runaway stage volume and give your musicians and vocalists what they really want-"more me!"
- Distribution Hub for P16-I for system expansion
- 1 ULTRANET input feeds 8 ULTRANET outputs (RJ-45)
- Provides bus-power and 16-channel signal transmission for all 8 outputs
- Up to six P16-D ULTRANET Distributors can be combined for a total of forty-eight P16-M Personal Mixers
- Status LED indicators for RJ-45 input and 8 RJ-45 outputs
- Internal autorange power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V),
- noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Extremely rugged construction ensures long life even under the most demanding conditions
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Now each band member can get the mix they need! Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.