- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer Powerplay P2
- Write a Review
- K45782 000000000 K45782000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Whether you're a keyboardist, drummer, or other musician whose performance keeps them anchored in one spot, the P2 Ultra-Compact Personal In-Ear Moni...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
In-ear monitor amplifier for personal monitor applications.
Whether you're a keyboardist, drummer, or other musician whose performance keeps them anchored in one spot, the P2 Ultra-Compact Personal In-Ear Monitor Amplifier was designed specifically for you. A convenient hard-wired personal in-ear control center, the P2's belt pack puts monitor control right at your fingertips, plus it's powerful, lightweight and ultra-easy to use. You can use your favorite headphones, earbuds or custom-molded professional InEar Monitors (IEMs) with the P2, thanks to the top-mounted, standard 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo output jack.
Locking XLR / TRS Input
Because your monitor is crucial to your performance, P2's XLR / TRS combo input connector features a locking mechanism to prevent accidental mic cable disconnects. Just press the tab next to the bottom-mounted connector to release the cable at the end of the gig. It is important to note that P2's XLR input accepts balanced line signals taken directly from your mixer, allowing you to control the volume of the onboard amplifier.
Dual Mode Operation
P2's internal Mono/Stereo switch lets you choose the mode that best fits your needs. When using your mixer’s aux send or any other mono source, move the switch to the Mono position. For connecting to a headphone output or other stereo source, simply.
The P2 features an extremely high-quality level control with on/off switch for dialing in the perfect level every time. Designed for long life and super-smooth performance, this detented control stays where you put it.
- Ultra-compact and lightweight design
- High power and "drummer proof" headphones output
- XLR and TRS input connector with locking mechanism
- Level control with power on/off switch
- Runs up to 12 hours on 2 AAA batteries (not included)
- Battery control with LED indicators
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.