- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer POWERPLAY PM1 Personal In-Ear Monitor Beltpack
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J41841 000000000 J41841000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Whether you’re a keyboardist, drummer, or any other musician whose performance keeps them anchored in one spot, the PM1 was designed specifically for...Click To Read More About This Product
Convenient hard-wired personal in-ear control center.
Whether you’re a keyboardist, drummer, or any other musician whose performance keeps them anchored in one spot, the PM1 was designed specifically for you. A convenient hard-wired personal in-ear control center, the PM1’s belt pack puts monitor control right at your fingertips, plus it’s lightweight, ultra easy to use – and it doesn’t require a power source!
The PM1 features an extremely high-quality volume control for dialing in the perfect level every time. Designed for long life and super smooth performance, this detented control stays where you put it.
Locking XLR Input
Because your monitor is crucial to your performance, PM1’s XLR input connector accepts standard mic cables and features a locking mechanism to prevent accidental disconnects. Just press the tab next to the bottom-mounted connector to release the cable at the end of the gig.
3.5mm Phones Jack
You can use your favorite headphones, earbuds or custom-molded professional In-Ear Monitors (IEMs) with the PM1, thanks to the top-mounted, standard 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo output jack.
Handy Belt Clip
When you do need to move around, say to change your amp or stomp settings, PM1’s built-in belt clip will always keep it close at hand. Just slip the PM1 onto your waistband or belt and let the good times roll!
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- In-ear monitor belt-pack for personal monitor applications
- High quality volume control
- XLR input with locking mechanism
- 3.5 mm mini jack headphones connector
- Convenient belt-pack clip included
- "Built-like-a-tank", impact-resistant metal chassis
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.