- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer PX3000 Ultrapatch Pro Patchbay
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 182497 000000000 182497000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Behringer PX3000 Ultrapatch Pro provides an easy solution to route up to 48 mono/24 stereo units. This 48-point patchbay is fully balanced with h...Click To Read More About This Product
Route your balanced gear and switch modes without having to disconnect cables and flip circuit boards!
The Behringer PX3000 Ultrapatch Pro provides an easy solution to route up to 48 mono/24 stereo units. This 48-point patchbay is fully balanced with high-quality TRS jacks, which keeps your system free of noise and AC hum. It has 3 modes including Normal, Thru, and Half Normal, and the best part is that you can change modes via switches on the top side of the unit -- no more removing the patchbay, disconnecting cables, and flipping I/O circuit boards!
Normal interconnects the 2 rear jacks of one channel, and inserting a plug into one of the front jacks interrupts the connection of the rear jacks. THRU interconnects each rear jack with its corresponding front jack. HALF NORMAL interconnects the 2 rear jacks of one channel, and inserting a plug into the lower front jack interrupts the connection of the rear jacks.
- 48-point balanced patchbay
- High-quality TRS jacks
- 3 modes: Normal, Thru, and Half Normal
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.