- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer SUPER-X PRO CX3400 V2 Crossover
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L31615 000000000 L31615000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This professional stereo 2-way/3-way/mono 4-way crossover features state-of-the-art Linkwitz-Riley filters with 24 dB/octave. Individual Limiters on ...Click To Read More About This Product
Individual output gain controls for all bands.
This professional stereo 2-way/3-way/mono 4-way crossover features state-of-the-art Linkwitz-Riley filters with 24 dB/octave. Individual Limiters on each output offer optimal loudspeaker protection, while adjustable time delay allows for phase alignment between drivers. CD horn equalization gives constant directivity horn compensation. Absolutely flat summed amplitude response, zero phase difference. The SUPER-X PRO CX3400 V2 features individual output gain controls for all bands, individual output mute switches and individual phase reverse switches for instant phase correction. Switchable 25Hz low-cut filter on each input gives you low-frequency driver protection.
- Stereo 2-way/3-way/mono 4-way crossover
- Limiters on each output
- Adjustable time delay, phase alignment
- CD horn equalization
Professional performance that won't break the bank—order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.