- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer TRUTH B3030A Studio Monitors
- Write a Review
- Product 581048
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Behringer TRUTH B3030A is a 2-way active ribbon studio reference monitor featuring built-in 75W and 35W power amplifiers with enormous power rese...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Studio monitors with high-quality components, ribbon tweeter, and a wide sweet spot.
The Behringer TRUTH B3030A is a 2-way active ribbon studio reference monitor featuring built-in 75W and 35W power amplifiers with enormous power reserve, an ultrahigh-resolution 2" velocity ribbon transducer for ultimate sound reproduction, a long-throw 6¾" woofer with deformation-resistant Kevlar cone and aluminum die-cast chassis for ultimate bass response, a controlled limiter for low and high-frequency overload protection, and XLR and ¾" TRS connectors. The B3030A has controlled dispersion characteristics and extremely large "sweet spot" owing to the unique BEHRINGER wave guide technology. Magnetic shielding allows placement near computer monitors. High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life.
- Ultra-linear frequency response with individual frequency diagrams
- Built-in 75 and 35-Watt power amplifiers
- Ultra-high resolution, 2" velocity ribbon transducer for ultimate sound reproduction
- Long-throw 6¾" woofer with deformation-resistant Kevlar cone and aluminum die-cast chassis for ultimate bass response
- Controlled dispersion characteristics and extremely large "sweet spot" owing to the unique BEHRINGER wave guide technology
- Active crossover network with 4th order Linkwitz-Riley filters
- Adjustable to a wide range of acoustic conditions and subwoofer operation
- Separately controlled limiter for low and high-frequency overload protection
- Magnetic shielding allows placement near computer monitors
- Delivered as "matched pairs" with individual frequency diagrams
- Servo-balanced inputs with XLR and ¾" TRS connectors
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
When it was time to upgrade my monitoring system I did a shoot-out between these and monitors from KRK, Alesis, Mackie, JBL and Focal. The Behringers were the least expensive of the bunch, but I ended up choosing them over the others. Kevlar woofer and ribbon tweeter at this price? You're kidding, right? The highs are sweet and clear, lows tight and focused without being over-represented. They have the widest sweet spot of any of the monitors I tested and man do they crank. Certainly much louder than is needed but nice to have the extra headroom. They seem to be well built and the fit and finish is flawless. Most important, mixes done on these translate extremely well - they really do tell the truth. If you need monitors costing several thousand $$ to impress your clients, by all means get them. If you want something that just works without breaking the bank, get these. My hat's off to Behringer for making a great pro quality product at an affordable price. Side note: properly treating your listening environment (as I have) is just as if not more important than your monitors. The best monitors in the world can't compensate for a bad room.
I just bought these monitors expecting get some medium quality monitor but I got surprise to find a very flat sound and a really very wide sweet spot, my mixes got better in a second, and it really traslate well to real world, I put 4.5 in quality because when I opened the box and pluged the set, one woofer did not work... so after some revision everything was ok, but then it started to work, it has been 3 months from that and it looks like everything is ok... I think these monitor easily compete with "big brand" monitors just for a fraction of the cost I`m working fast and happy with them