- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer ULTRA-DRIVE PRO DCX2496 Crossover
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 182479 000000000 182479000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Behringer ULTRA-DRIVE PRO DCX2496 is an indispensable tool for the precise setup of multiple loudspeaker systems or arrays. Installation contract...Click To Read More About This Product
Versatile digital loudspeaker management system.
The Behringer ULTRA-DRIVE PRO DCX2496 is an indispensable tool for the precise setup of multiple loudspeaker systems or arrays. Installation contractors, live-sound engineers, cinemas/discotheques/concert hall operators will quickly learn to love this model's rich features. Signals can be split in various ways to assure precise sound by using the optimal frequency range of each loudspeaker.
Start with its 3 analog inputs (one suitable as a digital stereo AES/EBU input) and 6 analog outputs. You get maximum flexibility in just one rackspace. Superb high-end AKM 24-bit/96kHz A/D/A converters give you ultimate signal integrity and an extreme dynamic range of 113dB. Easy connection of external digital signals with sampling rates from 32-96kHz is a breeze with the integrated sample rate converter. There are precise dynamic EQs for level-dependent equalization and extremely musical parametric EQs, selectable for all inputs and outputs, and "Zero"-attack limiters on all output channels guarantee optimal signal and loudspeaker protection.
You also get 4 different mono and stereo output operating modes, all with individual crossover filter types (Butterworth, Bessel, and Linkwitz-Riley) with selectable roll-off characteristics from 6-48dB/octave. The delays for all inputs and outputs are adjustable. This allows you to correct manually or automatically for room temperature, phase and arrival time differences. An additional sum signal is easily derived from the A/B/C inputs.
Now that remote control is such a hot topic, you'll be glad that the future-proof Ultra-Drive Pro software enables single or multi remote control via PC through RS-232 and RS-485 interfaces. And the link option via RS-485 network interface enables cascading of several Ultra-Drive Pros. A Windows-based editing software is available for download free of charge. No matter what the future brings, its open architecture assures easy software updates. A PCMCIA slot allows you to store all your settings and recall them anytime you change the location--virtually taking your Ultra-Drive Pro with you.
But don't be fooled by the Ultra-Drive Pro's sleek design. Its high-power 32-bit Sharc-DSP and ultrahigh resolution Crystal/AKM A/D & D/A converter provide outstanding audio performance--and the servo-balanced, gold-plated XLR connectors for all inputs and outputs guarantee excellent connectivity for the years to come.
- Signals can be split in various ways to assure precise sound by using the optimal frequency range of each loudspeaker
- 3 analog inputs (one suitable as a digital stereo AES/EBU input) and 6 analog outputs
- Superb high-end AKM 24-bit/96kHz A/D/A converters
- Dynamic range of 113dB
- Easy connection of external digital signals with sampling rates from 32-96kHz is a breeze
- Precise dynamic EQs for level-dependent equalization
- Extremely musical parametric EQs selectable for all inputs and outputs
- "Zero"-attack limiters on all output channels guarantee optimal signal and loudspeaker protection
- 4 different mono and stereo output operating modes, all with individual crossover filter types (Butterworth, Bessel, and Linkwitz-Riley) with selectable roll-off characteristics from 6-48dB/octave
- The delays for all inputs and outputs are adjustable
- Future-proof Ultra-Drive Pro software enables single or multi remote control via PC
Protect those speakers and get optimum performance from them with the Ultra-Drive Pro. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.