Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Digital 24-bit/96kHz loudspeaker management system.
Superb Connectivity and Impeccable Sound Quality
With 2 analog inputs and 6 analog outputs on servo-balanced, gold-plated XLR connectors and four different mono and stereo output operating modes, you get maximum flexibility in just one rack space. Superb high-end Cirrus Logic* 24-bit/96 kHz AD and DA converters give you ultimate signal integrity and an incredible dynamic range.
Huge Processing Power
Speaker protection and processing are the cornerstones for any speaker management system. The DCX2496LE features precise dynamic EQs for level-dependent equalization, plus extremely musical parametric EQs that can be applied to all I/O for high-precision signal sculpting. 6 outputs with individual crossover filters, including your choice of Butterworth, Bessel and Linkwitz-Riley designs, each with selectable roll-off characteristics from 6 to 48 dB/octave “ perfect for optimizing any 2, 3, or 4-way system. Finally, our œZero-attack limiters provide the ultimate in loudspeaker protection on all output channels.
In addition to the plethora of EQ filter and crossover options, the DCX2496LE offers adjustable delays for all I/O, allowing you to either manually, or automatically correct for room temperature, phase and arrival time differences in order to perfectly configure your delay-line speakers. You can store up to 60 user-defined presets internally for quick recall any time you change location. The DCX2496LE gives you the rock-solid solution for great sound “ show after show!
Incredible Sound and Protection Every Time
The ULTRADRIVE' sleek design, with its high-power 32-bit Analog Device* Sharc DSP, ultra-high resolution 24-bit/96kHz Cirrus Logic AD & DA converters and maximum processing power provide outstanding audio performance, helping you get the most out of your sound system “ no matter where the gig takes you!
- 2 analog inputs and 6 analog outputs for maximum flexibility
- High-end 96 kHz converters for ultimate signal integrity
- Precise Dynamic EQs and extremely musical Parametric EQs
- Several types of EQs (LP/BP/HP) for each input and output
- "Zero"-attack Limiters on all output channels for optimal speaker protection
- Four different mono and stereo output operating modes
- Individual crossover filter types (Butterworth, Bessel and Linkwitz-Riley)
- Adjustable Delays for all inputs and outputs
- 60 user-defined internal presets storable
- Servo-balanced, gold-plated XLR connectors for all inputs and outputs
- Internal switch-mode power supply for maximum flexibility
Call or click to order today!
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.