- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer X-Touch Extender
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K46900 000000000 K46900000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The X-Touch Extender is an ideal and cost-effective way to grow your current X-Touch setup and can even be used as a standalone controller for remote...Click To Read More About This Product
An 8-fader expansion for Behringer’s X-Touch.
The X-Touch Extender is an ideal and cost-effective way to grow your current X-Touch setup and can even be used as a standalone controller for remote recording to your laptop. From the 8 touch-sensitive, motorized faders and the 8 dynamic LCD scribble strips, to the 8 rotary encoders, 32 illuminated buttons and 8-segment LED meters per channel, the X-Touch Extender transforms your DAW’s screen into one ultra-compatible, feature-packed surface for precision control and a bird’s eye view of critical mix parameters. Connectivity is simple using traditional USB connections, plus it also has an Ethernet interface for use with DAWs that support RTP MIDI remote control.
As your production needs grow, you can combine multiple X-Touch and Extender units to emulate a large-scale control surface – all you need are a few standard USB cables.
When it comes to integration, the X-Touch Extender is compatible with all music production software and includes support for HUI and Mackie Control.
It will also fit seamlessly into your workflow as a dynamic tool that responds to your creativity. That’s why the X-Touch Extender features 8 fully automated and touch-sensitive 100 mm motorized faders. Every move or automation you write can be seen in the movements of each fader in real time, perfectly synced with your DAW.
LCD scribble strips grace the top of each channel fader, providing an instant visual readout of which track and parameter you are adjusting—eliminating old school tape-and-marker labeling.
- Multiple X-TOUCH and EXTENDER units can be combined to emulate a large-scale control surface
- 8 fully automated and touch-sensitive 100 mm motorized faders
- 8 dynamic LCD Scribble Strips for instant overview of track names and parameters
- 8 rotary controls with LED-collars for on-the-fly adjustments of your favorite parameters
- Built-in USB MIDI interface for direct connection to Mac* or PC computers
- 3-Year Warranty Program
Expand on your Behringer X-Touch with 8 additional touch-sensitive motor faders—order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.