- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer X-TOUCH ONE, Universal Control Surface with Touch-Sensitive Motor Fader and LCD Scribble Strip
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L30346 000000000 L30346000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Lay your hands on your music with the X-TOUCH ONE Universal Control Surface. This brilliant controller has everything you need for your home studio ...Click To Read More About This Product
A universal USB controller to automate and control the tracks in your mix.
Lay your hands on your music with the X-TOUCH ONE Universal Control Surface. This brilliant controller
has everything you need for your home studio or live setup, yet can grow as your needs expand.
From the touch-sensitive, motorized fader and dynamic LCD scribble strip, to the rotary encoder, 34 illuminated buttons, 8-segment LED meter, large jog/shuttle wheel and dedicated transport controls, the X-TOUCH ONE is a feature-packed surface for precision control and bird’s eye view of your critical mix parameters.
When it comes to integration, the X-TOUCH ONE has you covered with the most widely used protocols in the industry. With included support for HUI and Mackie Control, you can be sure it will work seamlessly with all compatible music production software, allowing you to focus on what counts... the music.
- Universal DAW Remote Control for Studio and Live applications
- 34 dedicated illuminated buttons for direct access of key functions
- Supports HUI and Mackie Control protocols for seamless integration with every compatible music production software
- 8-segment LED meter for precise level control
- Various assignment presets that support every major DAW
- Large jog/shuttle wheel and tape-style transport controls for intuitive operation
Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.