- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer Xenyx QX1202USB Mixer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H91377 000000000 H91377000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Behringer XENYX QX1202USB mixer is made to handle live gigs, and provide you with the tools necessary to capture professional-quality recordings....Click To Read More About This Product
12 Inputs, and a USB audio interface with built-in FX.
The Behringer XENYX QX1202USB mixer is made to handle live gigs, and provide you with the tools necessary to capture professional-quality recordings. Along with its built-in USB/audio interface, "one-knob" mono channel compressors and KLARK TEKNIK FX engines, the XENYX QX1202USB mixer comes with enough recording and editing software to turn your computer into a complete recording studio. The largest of the XENYX Q Series, The XENYX QX1202USB is built for versatility and tone, and is equally at home at your live gig or in the studio. This compact mixer provides 4 mono channels with phantom-powered XENYX mic preamps, neo-classic 3-band British-style EQ, plus 4 stereo channels.
KLARK TEKNIK FX
Nothing adds the finishing touch to a live or recorded performance like really good effects. Designed by the world-renowned KLARK TEKNIK engineering team, these high-end FX processors feature 32 studio-grade presets with dual addressable parameters, Tap function and storable user parameter settings. Complete with its own dedicated level meter, these effects provide a wide range of enhancement options, from sweet and mild to absolutely wild!
XENYX Mic Preamps
All XENYX mixers have one thing in common; great-sounding, high headroom XENYX mic preamps. XENYX preamps offer 130dB of dynamic range with a bandwidth that extends from below 10Hz to well above 200kHz. As a result, XENYX mixers can reproduce a cleaner, transparent performance.
The British consoles of the 1960s and ˜70s changed the sound of rock and roll. Without them, the British Invasion might not have even happened. Those legendary mixing desks soon became the envy of engineers and producers all over the world. The channel EQs on all XENYX mixers are based on that very same circuitry, allowing you to saturate signals with warmth and character. Even when applied generously, these equalizers exhibit forgiveness and superb audio quality.
USB Audio Interface
Modern technology has put personal recording well within the reach of virtually anyone with access to a computer. But how do you get all that music flying around your brain into a computer? Thanks to the built-in, bi-directional stereo USB audio interface, you can connect directly to your PC or Mac computer via a single USB cable. Now any signal source connected to the mixer can be recorded straight to your hard drive.
Behringer has put together a massive software download that includes Audacity (the most popular open source audio editor), Podifier, Juice, Podnova and Golden Ear (a great selection of podcasting software). You're ready to go live on your PC or Mac right out of the box! You also get more than 100 virtual instruments and 50 FX plug-ins, turning your computer into a complete home-based or mobile recording studio.
- Low noise, high headroom 12-input 2-bus analog mixer
- 4 Quality XENYX Mic Preamps
- Built-in KLARK TEKNIK FX
- High-quality compressors with easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 plug-ins, downloadable at behringer.com
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- 1 post fader FX send per channel for external FX devices
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and 2-Track outputs
- 2-Track inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones output
- FX to control room function helps to monitor effect signal via headphones and control room outputs
Add some FX to sweeten your live mix, order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.